F1 2012 How to play Schumacher in Career

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

David Le Saint

Yare yare daze...
Hi everyone,

I'd like to know how can I play Schumacher in my career mode, if I choose him for my rival, and if I accepted the Mercedes contract, would it be to play Nico or Michael.

Please, help me to play the best driver of all time, Michael Schumacher !

Thanks

My email says that if I beat my rival I may be offered his place, so I chose Massa. I'm yet to see how it pans out.
So choosing Schuey should get you his seat if you beat him.
[But if you choose Schumacher and beat him, he will not be in next year. Why not beat Rosberg and have Schuey as your team mate? :) ]

No I would like to take his place AS Schey, I take his helmet and his name, so in fact, the question is how to be the N1 driver in Mercedes ^^ And after that I change my name to Michael Schumacher ;) Thanks, I'll try that !

OK, the only way I think you can do this then is to use a mod which allows you to start in a top team. Then go to the modded database, go to the f1 teams tab, untick Schuey as #1 and tick the other Merc as number one driver. Then you can create a new profile with the name Michael Schumacher and choose Mercedes. :)
Edit: sorry Serwinho I just realised that is pretty much what you already said.

OK, I have just created this. Now you can choose Mercedes instead of Caterham. You will be taking Schueys place so you could create a profile and call yourself Michael Schumacher.
WARNINGS!
1) backup your original database file first!
2)NOT tested in other game modes
3) I have NOT tested this other than to check I can select the right driver in career.
4) remember that many mods will stop working after a new patch from steam, that may well apply to this one. Usually the new database can be amended and the career continued, but this is not guaranteed.

I do not know if the power of the engine is altered by swapping with Caterham. I drove two laps and it feels ok but again no guarantees.

ALSO you are obviously going to be wearing your own helmet, you would have to download a mod to use Michaels helmet.

Hope it works ok for you. :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/start-career-in-schumachers-mercedes.215/viewfile

THANKS, and i have all helmets of the schuey pack :D

One more thing - remember most of these mods, this one included, may well stop working when another patch comes from Steam. It can usually be re-written & the career continued, but you may lose a saved career at that point. (I have been able to carry mine on so far, but it is never guaranteed).

Hey guys ! Thanks for your answers ! But I've succeeded ! I take Michael for my rival, and Ross Brawn give his place after beating him ! It's done, I'm Michael Schumacher 7 Times World Champion !!

Michael,you're the best forever, we love you ! from France...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 41 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 5.9%