F1 2010 How to get upgrades?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Completing R&D objectives. Your engineer will say something like "Okay we need to do some testing this session" or something like that. Talk to him, choose R&D objective then select "Accept" and then run a lap in 1st gear or something cos honestly the lap times to beat are so high you don't even have to try.

What bugs me is that I'm on race 6, I've done 3 of these R&D objectives (dunno if they should appear more often) and I've only unlocked 2 upgrades. I got no "Fast" engine mapping yet.
In Monaco, the engineer told me I had to beat 1:45 so I'd get a "new engine map" (and I have screenshots to prove it), I did it, and I got the 10% brake update.

This game is sadly so bugged it hurts.

• Tito Manasana

Some upgrades come after couple of races after completed the objectives. At least with me as second driver in the team the engineer tells you that they will be apply to your car at a later stage. just keep playing and they'll show up eventually . Hope this helps

P.s. I do go to the paddock as well cause you can chat with press if you've done well after p1, p2, p3 and q1, q2, q3. Not all the time thou

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%