Resource icon

Misc sry 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
gianlucaP submitted a new resource:

How to enable the controller vibration in rFactor 2 - controller vibration rfactor 2

Hi guys. This is a little program that will enable the controller vibration in rFactor 2. It works also with other games, like GTR2.

SImply launch the installer, select your controller and finish the installation. There is no need to uninstall the original drivers of the controller.
I tested this with the Microsoft xbox 360 controller and it works like a charm. I never experienced conflicts or problems of any kind.
The file comes with clear instructions.

Please, let me know if there are...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you once again. I have xbox one controller, windows 10. After installing, it works with the first vehicle used. When I attempt to us another (next) vehicle, there is no vibration.
I have removed and reinstalled a number of times, with the same result. I am not a techie, so I can not explain why it does this.
Again. many thanks for your efforts, but i will pass on this.

Thank you once again. I have xbox one controller, windows 10. After installing, it works with the first vehicle used. When I attempt to us another (next) vehicle, there is no vibration.
I have removed and reinstalled a number of times, with the same result. I am not a techie, so I can not explain why it does this.
Again. many thanks for your efforts, but i will pass on this.
In the controller options of the game I have these options selected:
-Force Feedback Type: Gamepad.
-Car specific FFB multi: 1.0
-FFB smoothing: 9

I don't remember exactly if these affect the vibration, because I never had the need to mess around with the options after I configured the game the first time and I'm so used to have the vibration in RF2 that I completely forgot that the game doesn't have it by default, until I saw your post today.
Try other games too, where you have vibration by default (like pCars or AC) and see if everything is working ok with this driver installed, because if instead there is something strange probably there is a conflict within the MS driver and the custom one. I don't have an xbox one controller, but with the 360 works perfectly.

Thank you once again. I have tried each of the XBox One Controller version settings with no success. I have no complaint. For me, on my system, it doesn't appear to work. Again, thank you for your time and effort - much appreciated.

How to reduce the vibration for Xbox Controller from 100% to like 50%?

Go to Controls > Controller Settings >
-Force Feedback Type : Gamepad
-Car Specific FFB Multi : 1.0 (100%) , 0.5 (50%)

Last edited:
How to reduce the vibration for Xbox Controller from 100% to like 50%?

Go to Controls > Controller Settings >
-Force Feedback Type : Gamepad
-Car Specific FFB Multi : 1.0 (100%) , 0.5 (50%)

Sorry, but there is no vibration via gamepads in rF2. Apparently the code was "lost". It has been hinted as a possibily to eventually have it fixed, during Forum question & answers with Studio 397, some time ago.

I can't get it to work anymore after having reinstalled RF2. Vibration works in GTR2, and after messing with every setting imaginable I am at a total loss of what to do.

Hey guys, can you please launch RF2 and test if the vibration is working. After the update that introduced the new UI as default I lost the rumble. Can't get it back reinstalling the custom controller driver or going back to the new UI. Please, let me know.
Nevermind. I had conflicting drivers. It works fine.

Last edited:
Hello , sorry to disturb but i have install this soft and with rF2 i have no vibrations.
It's possible to have the full "walktrough" to the instal and settings for this game please ?

Hello , sorry to disturb but i have install this soft and with rF2 i have no vibrations.
It's possible to have the full "walktrough" to the instal and settings for this game please ?
Hi, there is no need to customize it after you install it. It's an alternative driver for the controller, that will work together with the microsoft driver, giving you the vibration in RF and GTR games.
So you just double click on the installer, select Next, under Controller Settings you leave everything selected or choose to select just the driver for your controller.
Click Next, finish the installation and it's done. You should have the vibration enabled.

001.JPG

You can click Next now or you can select what to keep and what not, like in the image below, and click Next after that:

002.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, there is no need to customize it after you install it. It's an alternative driver for the controller, that will work together with the microsoft driver, giving you the vibration in RF and GTR games.
So you just double click on the installer, select Next, under Controller Settings you leave everything selected or choose to select just the driver for your controller.
Click Next, finish the installation and it's done. You should have the vibration enabled.

View attachment 565005

You can click Next now or you can select what to keep and what not, like in the image below, and click Next after that:

View attachment 565006
Thanks a lot but i found my issue ! I need to plug my controller to have the vibrations !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back