How to change AI Names and Performances?

Hello everyone, i've played recently ACC and i was trying to figure out on how to change the driver ai names.
but i was unlucky to found out my self.
It's the same with the performances, couldn't found it my self to.

Now i'll searched this forum because it was a big possibility to found it here, but for some reason i haven't found anything about it.

So can someone please tell me how i can change AI names and AI performances ( for example give a poor rider a good status that he will be in front instead on the back )

Cheers.

I think is not possible, I was looking the files/folders, there's no much file to edit, only found some .json in \documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione, but none of them are about AI names.

But will be nice, I would like race in championship mode with my name not licenced driver.

As ACC is a game based on a real life series, I guess it's rather normal/obvious you can't change the AI drivers' names nor their individual performance.
In-game and in real life, the drivers come with a specific status (platinum, gold, silver, etc.) that is determined by their performance on track.

You can however change the overall skill level (80 being the lowest and 100 the highest).

@thestig171 and @EduCalza

Okay i'll have some news, i found out on how to change AI driver names.

The only issue is, you are only capable of doing this when you create custom liveries. So this means you'll have to create a bunch of custom teams and change the CO rider names. ( you are also able to change the performance's )

@thestig171 and @EduCalza

Okay i'll have some news, i found out on how to change AI driver names.

The only issue is, you are only capable of doing this when you create custom liveries. So this means you'll have to create a bunch of custom teams and change the CO rider names. ( you are also able to change the performance's )

Okay it only worked for youre custom team, i'll have created more custom teams but didn't got more then 2 drivers so if you use youre custom team the only ai names i could change are your custom team mates.

unlucky i can't edit more driver names =-(

Yeah i will look further in it to, cause i believe if you can edit youre team mates from youre custom team, it should be possible to edit the official to.

Would you please let me know if you found anything.
I found where we can edit the names for championship mode, in the \documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Save Game folder, file 1SE. Once past for first free practice we are able to edit the names.

I found where we can edit the names for championship mode, in the \documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Save Game folder, file 1SE. Once past for first free practice we are able to edit the names.

yeah i tried this, but when i start it again it did not make any changes in game.

so did it change the names in game when you did this?

yeah i tried this, but when i start it again it did not make any changes in game.

so did it change the names in game when you did this?
yes. on my quick tests, on first practice the session came with the original names, after the practice session over, we can see and edit the 1SE file., but I can't confirm if the names will remain on race2. My guess is yes, because the game will read the edited file. I need to check this.

yes. on my quick tests, on first practice the session came with the original names, after the practice session over, we can see and edit the 1SE file., but I can't confirm if the names will remain on race2. My guess is yes, because the game will read the edited file. I need to check this.

If i can manage to do it the same, im gonna make a tutorial for everyone. but you was talking about the official riders?

I imagine the driver names are in the compressed pak files, you would need to use something like unrealpak and quickbms.

Google is your friend, search for unpacking unreal .pak files, then Assetto Corsa Competizione unpacking, there are a few results, none look too promissing from what i have seen..

So i have figured out, on how to change the team names and rider names in a championship mode.
without restarting the game over and over again.

It is possible to rename and edit the skills for a championship mode, in my case i have edited some skills and some names in a 8 round championship.

each time when i resume my championship the skills, names will remain custom and luckily did not changed back to the original ones.

see the pictures below ( the pink lines underneath are the name changes and the green lines are the skills wich i have edited. )

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.5%