How to apply a BOP

Hello, let's see if anyone can help me.

I'm a big fan of GT3 racing, Assetto Corsa and ACC. Due to the great freedom of being able to play with any track in the world, I'm trying to recreate races with modern GT3s (ACC mods) in the original Assetto Corsa against the AI.

These cars have no BOP applied..., some go faster than others and obviously, the races are meaningless.

I would like to know if anyone can help me with the BOP. I've tested the AI by setting it to 100% in qualifying on the Barcelona circuit, looking for everyone to run in the same second. But some cars I have to add a ballast of up to 50, which I think affects the tyres as they heat up earlier, is that right?

Can anyone tell me how to apply an effective BOP or what tests to do? Thanks in advance and excuse my English.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Maybe you can test all cars you want to use in races with AI, by your driving technic and the best setup you can make. Test those cars' laptimes, max speeds, then use Assetto Corsa Car Tuner to adjust horsepower, turbo, wastegates, aero etc., to apply your own BOP.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.