How to add decals to a car?

first you have to have the car in a 3D graphics program like 3S Max, ZMod, Blender, etc.
then using the program attach the image to the car using instructions that come with the 3D program.
just make sure to include the image in the car folder.
easy!

Just thought of another way.
If you have paint shop por, gimp or another graphics image manipulation program you can overlay the image of the decal on the car body image located in the car folder.
The decal will need to be scaled of course.

What didn't you like about that method? That's the method I like. The only problems I ever encounter is when the "decal" wraps weirdly or breaks up around mesh unwraps that weren't stitched or re-welded suitably. If you're not in control of the source mesh then it sometimes takes a lot of trial and error. Occasionally you can solve problems by stretching or shrinking parts of your graphic.

What didn't you like about that method? That's the method I like. The only problems I ever encounter is when the "decal" wraps weirdly or breaks up around mesh unwraps that weren't stitched or re-welded suitably. If you're not in control of the source mesh then it sometimes takes a lot of trial and error. Occasionally you can solve problems by stretching or shrinking parts of your graphic.
it didnt match my tinted windows

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back