How shoud i set VR position ?

Hello there sim-gurus ;), i would like to ask how shoud i set the correct VR height for Assetto Corsa .Did i have to put my height when i`m sat on the chair or when i stand right , and then to sit back on the chair for gaming.I`ve heard that somehow changes the ingame world scale ...Any advice?

I set my Oculus Rift up while standing up as instructed, but I always sit in my chair before starting Assetto Corsa. Assetto starts up with my eyes at the default position for the car. Sometimes it is perfect. Other times I have to adjust it a little using the ingame app. Then save it for future use of that car. Last observation is that I have to look forward while the track is loading because the game assumes that where ever I am looking is straight foward. If that happens I just press Ctrl and Space to recenter the image.

Hopefully I have answered your question.

I set my Oculus Rift up while standing up as instructed, but I always sit in my chair before starting Assetto Corsa. Assetto starts up with my eyes at the default position for the car. Sometimes it is perfect. Other times I have to adjust it a little using the ingame app. Then save it for future use of that car. Last observation is that I have to look forward while the track is loading because the game assumes that where ever I am looking is straight foward. If that happens I just press Ctrl and Space to recenter the image.

Hopefully I have answered your question.
One more question , shoud I conpensate with some height from where vr height is and my actual height is.I think the difference is 5-8 cm.

One more question , shoud I conpensate with some height from where vr height is and my actual height is.I think the difference is 5-8 cm.

For me I just typed in my actual height when setting up Oculus. All Oculus run games work as they should when standing.

When playing Assetto Corsa it works as it should as long as I am sitting down already when I load the game.

CTRL + Space bar to reposition if offset initially.
I always lift up on the Rift headset just a bit to view my actual steering wheel position...then tap those two keys a few times in succession to 'move' to a virtual centered position with the wheel.
Nothing is worst than being offset when you start driving in a virtual space.
The inputs will feel all wrong and it'll make it difficult to catch rear-end slides if you don't get that set.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.