How Many Races will Max Win in 2024?

Well, I hope I am wrong; however, it appears we are set for another set of Max demonstration runs for 2024. There are 24 races planned, how many will he wind this year? Is a perfect clean sweep possible? I think there are too many fluky things that can happen for a clean sweep. My guess is Max will win 20 races in the 2024 season.

Yes Max Will dominate but the question is who will step up for 2nd place. The drivers championship had a step from 2nd Perez to 8th Rusell. So Witch ever team can get consistency in performance, something lacked in 2023 Will get close. Piastri won a sprint race in a car that was at the back of the pack at season start and to the front mid way. Things happen accidents and reliability problems with car can happen. It is rare these days but anything you run under stress will break down some time. Also Red Bull has Mr Horner who is some personnel trouble and Ford there future engine provider don't like him due to scandal. I don't know what happened or care what goes on outside F1. Roumours are Gunther Stiener may replace him. I don't know how much this will affect team operations loosing one person as i don't know how much input Horner has on team. He could be a manager who just delegates jobs to different people and make's shore it is done.

Yes Max Will dominate but the question is who will step up for 2nd place. The drivers championship had a step from 2nd Perez to 8th Rusell. So Witch ever team can get consistency in performance, something lacked in 2023 Will get close. Piastri won a sprint race in a car that was at the back of the pack at season start and to the front mid way. Things happen accidents and reliability problems with car can happen. It is rare these days but anything you run under stress will break down some time. Also Red Bull has Mr Horner who is some personnel trouble and Ford there future engine provider don't like him due to scandal. I don't know what happened or care what goes on outside F1. Roumours are Gunther Stiener may replace him. I don't know how much this will affect team operations loosing one person as i don't know how much input Horner has on team. He could be a manager who just delegates jobs to different people and make's shore it is done.
Nah, Guenther's going to be with RTL this year. and Horner got rid of Guenther when he set about organising Red Bull up the field from Jaguar... fifteen years ago, I can't see him hopping back

I anticipate at least twelve.
That 'almost' zero sidepod is working well for them too.
Remember what I said last year about moving the center of pressure forward just a tad?
That is precisely what Adrian has done.
See those air intakes behind the driver's rollhoop?
See the location of that upward, curving section of the cannons prior to the downward sloping section ahead of the diffuser?
Most of the 'magic' is being done under that section of bodywork.
He has even used the exit air to augment the scavenging of the other two cooling sources.
It is a brilliant move that Mike Elliott simply could not get to work.

Last edited:
Well we are 6 races into the championship and Max has had a DNF at Melbourne due to Brakes overheating. And LANDO NORRIS Beating him at Miami from a 5th place start. As Murray Walker always says nothing is predictable in F1. And it seems Red Bull is in a bad situation, Mr Horner's scandal and the loss of Adrian Newley the most important person on the team as he is the Designer. And Max ready to leave. Before Ford come on board with a Engine that we do not know how it will perform against the other teams engines in the 1st season. It may take a few seasons to develop into something competitive.

Reactions: jgf
it seems Red Bull is in a bad situation

Well, they've been dominate for a while, but the history of F1 the past 35 or so years has been one team dominating for a few years then becoming an also-ran as another team rises to the top. McLaren, Williams, Bennetton, Ferrari, Mercedes... all had their time as the team to beat. Nothing lasts forever.

Personally I find seasons without a single dominating team to be more interesting.

Well we are 6 races into the championship and Max has had a DNF at Melbourne due to Brakes overheating. And LANDO NORRIS Beating him at Miami from a 5th place start. As Murray Walker always says nothing is predictable in F1. And it seems Red Bull is in a bad situation, Mr Horner's scandal and the loss of Adrian Newley the most important person on the team as he is the Designer. And Max ready to leave. Before Ford come on board with a Engine that we do not know how it will perform against the other teams engines in the 1st season. It may take a few seasons to develop into something competitive.
Adrian Newey is involved in the design of the Red Bull cars, he designed the suspension for the car which goes back a couple of years, and he redesigns much of his work, he is however only one person in the design team, and it's been a long time since he designed the lot.
The rest of the Red Bull design team will be chomping at the bit to show their value to the team which had been overlooked because of Clarkson's comment that 'specky Newey' could "see air"
The car for next year is done as it's a development of the same car.
As for CH, he's been at the team as an employee for a couple of decades and has seen many come and go, he's built a good ship and the power struggle really should not be happening, he has the full backing and support of the Asian side (51% owners) of Red Bull and it doesn't appear to be in doubt about holding on, the annoying thing is that the scribes of the world would like to see change in the F1 grid order and attacking one man seems to be the only way they can see it happening, for that reason alone I support Bed Bull against all of the other 'Holier than thou@ team bosses and the rags that they tell their stories to.
Max and his annoying dad, are simply passing through the Red Bull stable as did Coulthard, Webber, Vettel, et'al
Good as he is the time one spends at the top is fleeting, and, as we already know, he does want to do other stuff too.

So, what we as Formula One and Motor sports fans should be doing instead of complaining about the one car dominating, is asking and whinging about the competitors, they're the ones who are letting the side down, when are they gonna get their act together, how many more years are they going to keep turning up with a bucket of bolts that can't win races?
Now I know Lando Norris won the last race, and good driving and good fortune it was too, but, and this is the ugly one... One swallow does not make a summer, I hope that some more are on their way, but it needs to be worked for.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 27 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.5%