How do I invite in a conversation?

Shovas

Premium
When starting a conversation there's an option to allow members to invite. I have a conversation where we have a few members and want to invite one more but I looked and looked and couldn't figure out how.

Tried @tagging the user and that didn't work either.

Thanks

There is a list of participants, on the right I think. At the bottom of that list, there is an Invite More button. The limit is 10 participants, I think, unless you are a staff member. Staff members can invite an unlimited number of participants,,, I think.

There is no "Invite More" button on a conversation I just started (with the option to let participants invite enabled), with only me and 1 other participant.

Is the limit now 2 participants? Or is the thing I'm supposed to click on not actually there?

edit: I tried manually going to the conversation URL with "/invite" on the end, and it responded with "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

There is no "Invite More" button on a conversation I just started (with the option to let participants invite enabled), with only me and 1 other participant.

Is the limit now 2 participants? Or is the thing I'm supposed to click on not actually there?

edit: I tried manually going to the conversation URL with "/invite" on the end, and it responded with "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
For non-Premium members, the limit is 1 recipient (other than themselves). Premium members can have 15 recipients.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 65 57.0%