How do I find tracks and cars in new Beta UI?

I have taken the plunge to use the new UI. However i can not locate all my tracks and cars. The current "Race" setting is Imola with the last car i raced. The menu indicates to click and locate tracks/cars, However all I get is this page and as much as i click and try "search" engine" - NOTHING!!??

What am I do wrong? How can I locate all cars and tracks?

Edit: I finally found out how it works. Many thanks to group members for assistance.

1605822356943.png

Last edited:
I never use all cars / tracks , mainly because after being online you have to select all cars / tracks
again to use it and if you have a lot of content it takes donkeys to start and the lists are too long to scroll and pick opponents

I make 14 mods like Modern Open Wheel / Historic Open Wheel etc. etc. that between them use all content
That way online / offline the menu sticks to "Series" and is fast ie: every time you reload "all cars and tracks" it lags ...also I like having only a list of tracks that suits certain cars

Another reason if you use mods in a server you make but run it OFFline you can swap to any car model or skin that's included in the mod without leaving the garage !
That means if you use 10 cars in a session you save 9 track reloads !

All cars/ tracks you can't do this obviously you need to use a mod for server and you can't include anymore then 25 car models when you make mod ...so ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back