Cars How do I completely remove traction control from a car?

Hello, I know how to disable traction control in the setup but these cars in real life do not have any traction control and I would like to have it disabled and not have the option of enabling it. Is there a setting I can change in advanced car tuner? I know it is not that big of a deal but I like the realism aspects and this bugs me.

Solution
Ah right. I would adress this issue to the author, so it can be fixed for everyone.
Otherwise, if the data folder is not packed, remove the [TRACTION_CONTROL] section from the /data/electronics.ini.
If the data is packed, I have no idea how to edit those..
Just set TC to "factory"?
1643352209228.png

Then, cars that don't have TC will not have an option to enable it.

If you're talking about mods that somehow have TC enabled while it shouldn't: that's clearly an issue for the creator.

Ah right. I would adress this issue to the author, so it can be fixed for everyone.
Otherwise, if the data folder is not packed, remove the [TRACTION_CONTROL] section from the /data/electronics.ini.

Solution
I did not know it was in electronics.ini. I set present and active to 0 which is the same as the ABS setting so I do not have to delete anything and it works exactly how I want! Thank you very much for your help! I will contact the author at some point but I wanted to know how to do it myself.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.