How can I put delays on shifts?

Hey, what's up people, I am a new member on this community, I've been around since yesterday since I got AC, and I am wondering if anyone can tell me how in the world I can put a delay on shifts like in this video?
Please help me, I can't feel complete if I can't run with a more natural transmission!

In game I don't feel the same with this car, because I have exactly this car and I can't feel the same shifting delay that the real-life car does
So, do you use a manual stick shifter and clutch for this car? The car still uses manual, so the shifting delay would come naturally.

So, do you use a manual stick shifter and clutch for this car? The car still uses manual, so the shifting delay would come naturally.
Might as well get a racing wheel... I'm using my keyboard because I don't have enough money to get one, that could be the reason tbh, it instantly shifts so I can't get the same feel when the shift comes

Might as well get a racing wheel... I'm using my keyboard because I don't have enough money to get one, that could be the reason tbh, it instantly shifts so I can't get the same feel when the shift comes
OK well the delay you hear in the video comes from the fact that the car has manual transmission in real life and (I presume) also in game and that's why there is no delay programmed into the mod. To have the car modified in Assetto you'd need to talk to the mod creator like @CobraCat said.

OK well the delay you hear in the video comes from the fact that the car has manual transmission in real life and (I presume) also in game and that's why there is no delay programmed into the mod. To have the car modified in Assetto you'd need to talk to the mod creator like @CobraCat said.
dang... I thought there could be a solution, I wanted to feel the same realism on the shifts but it's not like it is a big problem, I can still deal with it, but I will not feel the same :'(. Thanks all of you guys for your answers, really helped.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 50 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.9%