How can I duplicate this FFB brake effect in all my driving sims? (Fanatec)

Had my Fanatec Clubsport (with BMW clubsport wheel) for about 6 months now and love it so far. I also have been messing around in a bunch of sims but spending most of my time lately on RF2, Assetto Corsa, and ProjectCars 2. I am somewhat new to RF2, so am still trying out all the different cars, and the other night discovered the GT3 World Series cars.

I got in the Porsche 911 GT3, and the FFB on the brakes was phenomenal. The best I've ever experienced and added so much more depth and immersion than I've had before (running in VR in a cockpit with several bass shakers). I can actually feel the front end load up in the wheel like a real car. In AC, PC2, and other cars in RF2, I can feel it when the brakes lock-up, but I cannot feel the front of the car load up like this was.

I am now wondering how can I get this effect duplicated in the other RF2 cars and in AC and PC2. I know there is likely no easy answer for this since it's obvious the effect is part of the build of the GT3 World Series mod by Simtek. I'm going to keep playing with FFB settings in my other sims to try and duplicate this, but wondering if anyone has any ideas or pointers to dialing this in?

I have to agree with you on the feeling of Rfactor 2 cars. There are quite a few of them that have this feeling including the GT3 and Endurance packs. These cars are excellent and really a step above the content included in the base game.

As to how to duplicate it in other sims, I have no idea however there is a reason the physics in Rfactor 2 is the undisputed champion of physics IMHO.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies