How can i add my rims?

Hi, I creat my rim in fusion 360. Now i wanna insert this 3d model in game, but i dont know how can i did it correctly. I use 3ds max to replace car's rims with my rims. In ksEditor all car turns black and when i save kn5 error appears as in the screenshot.
Pleas help me, sry for my bad england))
1670888309246.png

1670888056417.png

6txsy3hjkIsz-swy-S8txhvGDCfisewZJh4TulB3kEakbVdKJvc8FHqYrs1giKg-bccvbiN26FNmn3z_iYpFJlyd.jpg

Attachments

• 1670887191678.png
    1670887191678.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 63
the car's "/texture/" directory (or a copy of it) should be directly underneath the location of the .fbx file you are importing.

When you import the .fbx file into kseditor, it needs to find the /texture directory, otherwise it will load with no textures and the car will look blank like in your picture. It will also lead to an error message like you got.

If it loads correctly you will see textures. There might still be other problems you have to fix manually inside kseditor, like windows not being transparent.

There are some youtube videos about using kseditor that might help if you haven't already watched them.

Last edited:
the car's "/texture/" directory (or a copy of it) should be directly underneath the location of the .fbx file you are importing.

When you import the .fbx file into kseditor, it needs to find the /texture directory, otherwise it will load with no textures and the car will look blank like in your picture. It will also lead to an error message like you got.

If it loads correctly you will see textures. There might still be other problems you have to fix manually inside kseditor, like windows not being transparent.

There are some youtube videos about using kseditor that might help if you haven't already watched them.
Well, it realy help me. Thank you! Now I will make a texture
1670926649127.png

Last edited:

I ran into a problem. I can't apply the texture to the disk. I change the texture in the editor, but there is no result (

Sorry, I've never actually edited textures so I don't know what issues you might be running into. Maybe someone else has an idea. Have you looked up any kseditor tutorials? I've seen some on youtube.

The only things I've done with 3D models is fixing mirrors, making gauges work, and once removing a wing.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.