Hot to improve AI behavior?

Hello everyone,

so in short, I'm playing a customized championship with F1 1991 cars (I'm such a nostalgic and I wanted to replicate the beloved Geoff Crammond's F1GP... 30 years later!) and I found liveries and carsets on the web and everything is astonishing. But AI behavior along the whole weekend is just abysmal. During the qualifying they just put on the track 28/29 laps almost in a row, but it's while racing they do their best, completely ignoring flags - blue flags especially racing you till death - and particulary this aspect ruins the experience as you find yourself losing easy points because of AI stupidity. Also, the stop in the middle of a curve causing incidents and their lines are not the fastest in my opinion. Last but not least: the race strategy is not existent at all. They race like hell along 10 laps, then they pit and it's over till the end of the race. I tried to adjust performances via ballast and restrictors, along with aggressivity. The result is not completely satisfying even if I got to get individual performances close to reality.
Is there any suggestion you could give me to improve the AI behavior along the weekend - like mods or settings - ?

Thank you in advance!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 86 30.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 61 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 36 12.6%
  • Forum trophies