• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3659865

• Deleted member 3659865

evadelsol submitted a new resource:

acrm_honda_civic_eg6_LAST_RELEASE_by_evadelsol - EG6 is the best car

In this update I decided to update only 2 versions of the EG6.... closed and open roof... You find the version with the open roof in the zip to be unzipped and replace it with copy and paste in the main folder.... There are new fabrics for the interior (original HONDA EG6 in Japan) and improved graphics for the alloy wheels. If you want to change the fabrics on the car, go to the skin folder.In each subfolder, look for the seatcolor file of your choice and rename it seatcolor

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 3659865

Hi. Virus Warning by Windows 11 Defender...can't download file.
I don't understand the reason for this behavior of the antivirus..... I went through the file before uploading it.... I looked into it after downloading it 2 times... and it didn't give me any problems... Now it has happened to you too... I don't know what to say... The files I've been working on are the same ones I've been working on for 6 months and until a couple of updates ago it didn't give me problems of this type... anyway, don't worry, the antivirus if you see problems does not allow you to download it... In the meantime, I'll see how to fix it

• Deleted member 3659865

I had sensed a problem of this kind... ok thanks for your suggestion.... As soon as possible I'll look for a reverse format for the zip and upload it again... in the meantime if you want to download it you can make an exception with Microsoft essential and allow the download of the zip currently on the site... Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back