Honda Porsche F1

Skins Honda Porsche F1 2020-07-18

Login or Register an account to download this content
Smoke22591 submitted a new resource:

Honda Porsche F1 - Honda Porsche for 'My Career' mode

HUGE thanks to Racing_Legend_420 for his beautiful Porsche scheme! Full credit to getting me kick started with playing around.

Was asked to upload. If I can help save someone a little time, I'm more than happy to oblige!

The only thing different with this skin from Racing_Legend_420's is I added the Honda and Honda Hybrid logos for use with a Honda engine in MyCareer.

Included are:

-Copy and Paste (not sure if this will work well, gave it a shot anyways)
-DDS...

Read more about this resource...

can you make a video showing how to install the dds?
I tried copy paste and the porshe skin doesn't show

Unfortunately, I don't have any video cap software, so I'm unable to make a video, myself. Fortunately, there are a lot of them floating around. Even if you find one for a previous game, 2015-2020 should work very similar.

At least to get you started, this is the program that you need to import .DDS files into the game:

(Note that you need .Net Core 3.1 installed. This can be found by searching Google and downloading directly from Microsoft)

From there, find a good tutorial you're comfortable with or take a look at the one I'll link here. It's not a video, but has very simple instructions to follow. You'll want to ignore the top half as that is for making a DDS file; you already have the DDS, you just need to import. Start with where he begins talking about EGO archiver.

EGO can be finicky to get running, that should be the only annoying part. They have plenty of FAQs on site, though.

Great sharing, thanks for it!

Though it's blurred (at least the copy/paste version). Don't ask me why, because I really don't know :)

You may also upload the suit, why not, it's fine also!

Anyone who likes this skin, please head over to @Racing_Legend_420's resource and give it a like and a rating. He's the one responsible for everything but the Honda logos.

So do McLaren in their road cars, but they're still an engine customer in F1.
Porsche have been in F1 with their own engine and chassis (albeit briefly) and were also F1 engine suppliers (the famous McLaren TAG), can't see them getting an engine from Honda, if they were to return. The whole Honda Porsche aside from being highly unlikely, just doesn't sound right.

@ Nas00

There are only 4 engine suppliers in Formula One at the moment so you can't play with other mods based on Tata Motors, Toyota, Ford, BMW, Peugeot, etc...

So what do you do?

Last edited:
I didn't realize this would be a point of discussion on a thread of custom made fantasy cars.

Honda is one of the 4 engine suppliers provided by F1 2020. I chose from those 4 to reflect what engine the car has in it, as well as for commentators to correctly refer to you post race, not to be ultra realistic.

D-SvVMuW4AA4wjW.jpg

Can you make an Aston Martin or Porsche Car in these colors?

Doesn't it look incredibly beautiful? It might be nice to add Aston Martin Angel Wings. Porsche Martini is also very nice
@Smoke22591

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea