Honda MyTeam | Type R F1 Team | NFSU Inspired

Skins Honda MyTeam | Type R F1 Team | NFSU Inspired V1.1 | 1x w/ & 1x w/o car number space

Login or Register an account to download this content
godjay submitted a new resource:

Honda MyTeam | Type R F1 Team | NFSU Inspired - Honda Type R MyTeam | NFSU Performance Brands

This is my first ever livery that I have created on any F1 game so far so please be gentle ^_^. This car is a massive hypothetical situation if Honda and some billionaire from the NFSU scene + all JDM performance brands were to do a collaboration in F1.

I'm assuming you guys know how to import a modified livery in F1 2020 but I'll leave a LINK BELOW on how to do it or CLICK HERE.

Here are a few screenshots from...

Read more about this resource...

Man this livery looks amazing bud. Is there any way you could include a copy and paste installation for this livery also? I was having a bit of trouble with the dss file and the archiver import. X_x

Man this livery looks amazing bud. Is there any way you could include a copy and paste installation for this livery also? I was having a bit of trouble with the dss file and the archiver import. X_x

Thanks man! What type of problem are you having?

Oh its just in the ERP Archiver part, I'm not sure which file in there I use your DDS file to overwirte.

Sorry just picked up the game this year and I'm a total newbie. Looked through some other tuts and they usually give you the name like mclaren_a and b and such, so I dunno which one to do for yours since you didn't specify it.

Oh its just in the ERP Archiver part, I'm not sure which file in there I use your DDS file to overwirte.

Sorry just picked up the game this year and I'm a total newbie. Looked through some other tuts and they usually give you the name like mclaren_a and b and such, so I dunno which one to do for yours since you didn't specify it.

Yeah this was meant to be used for MyTeam and I usually import it over the livery_racenet_01_d.tif file in the F:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\myteam_honda\wep\myteam_honda.erp file via ERP archiver + you also gotta do the same step (importing over the racenet_01_d.tif file) in the teams\fom_car\wep\fom_car.erp file.

When asked to save your mipmaps (you will be asked to do this twice each time you overwrite the fom_car and myteam_honda) - save it in here F:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\textures\liveries (i think this step keeps the livery from being blurry when rendering)

Let me know if this works!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Forum trophies