Honda F1 MyTeam Full Team Package

MyTeam Honda F1 MyTeam Full Team Package 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Replying here from previous comment. Manually installing the mod without other mods causes my game to crash. When using copy and paste, the livery comes out blurry.

I always install mods with and without other mods after verifying my game and use both methods of installing the mod if applicable.

Replying here from previous comment. Manually installing the mod without other mods causes my game to crash. When using copy and paste, the livery comes out blurry.

I always install mods with and without other mods after verifying my game and use both methods of installing the mod if applicable.
DId you update to the latest version of EGO ERP archiver?

Yes bud. Verified my game, tried manual and copy and paste methods with and without other mods using the latest ERP version. Livery comes out blurry unfortunately.
DId you update to the latest version of EGO ERP archiver?
In my case, the Copy & Paste installation only has a blurry pit crew (the ones during the race) as well as a blurry screen and frame when you are in the pits during free practice and qualifying. Other than that, I have no issues.

I have yet to try and fix those two with manual installation, as I'm hoping Crashtacular would release an update :).

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.9%
Back