Honda Civic BTCC Halfords Yuasa Racing  2019

Skins Honda Civic BTCC Halfords Yuasa Racing 2019 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jimmy Coupe submitted a new resource:

Honda Civic BTCC Halfords Yuasa Racing 2019 - Honda Civic BTCC Halfords Yuasa Racing 2019

TinTopDesigns are proud to release the Halfords Yuasa Racing 2019 livery Package for the Honda Civic BTCC car. Package comes with icons.

This is my good friend and partners work Kyle Benton’s, all thanks goes to him for making the 2019 Yuasa available for public use. Watch out for more BTCC liveries coming over time from Kyle and myself @ TinTopDesigns.

Ensure you have purchased the Studio397 Honda Civic BTCC car in the Steam rF2 marketplace before attempting to install.

Teams Package...

Read more about this resource...

I could as all it would need is a set of windows and a new number on the roof. But question, why do you want him so badly, he only appeared in a single race. Big fan or another reason? I have seen you asking others and second time to me now so I thought I would ask why :)

Just like me then, let me see if I can fit something in over the next couple of weeks. Not promising, it all depends on whether the S397 existing template allows me to manipulate it. Some do, some don't. Bit busy on other seasons, my project is 2012 - 2020. Look at my new Yuasa 2019 pictures closely :), that be my 2019 grid coming along nicely.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 25.0%