Holden EFIJY

Cars Holden EFIJY 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
BJ911 submitted a new resource:

Holden EFIJY - The Holden EFIJY was a concept car produced in 2005 by Holden in Australia.

The Holden EFIJY Concept was a radical custom coupe boasting V8 Supercar power, Chevrolet Corvette underbody and state-of-the-art automotive technology.

It is powered by a GM 6.0-litre, LS2 aluminium V8 with Roots-type supercharger. The curvaceous 5.2-metre body reinterprets the classic design cues of Australia's most famous car, the iconic 1953 FJ Holden.

The wild 21st Century show car was unveiled at the Australian International Motor Show in Sydney, 13 October 2005.

This Assetto Corsa...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, what an elegant car! :)
But I have a question.
In the car I have the impression that it is an automatic gearbox if I refer to the marking: P-R-N-D on the center console. But the driver animation shows a manual gearbox action. :whistling:
So what do you think? Manual gearbox with H-grille and bad console design or auto gearbox and wrong driver animation? And where is the lever ?
Please clarify. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hello, what an elegant car! :)
But I have a question.
In the car I have the impression that it is an automatic gearbox if I refer to the marking: P-R-N-D on the center console. But the driver animation shows a manual gearbox action. :whistling:
So what do you think? Manual gearbox with H-grille and bad console design or auto gearbox and wrong driver animation? And where is the lever ?
Please clarify. Thank you. :thumbsup:
Yes, you are correct. The original show car is a push-button automatic, with no lever. So far, I have been unable to find a shift aninmation that doesn't actuually "shift". If I can locate one, I will update the model.

Hey, thanks for posting this! This is a very well-made car, but there's one hitch - the font file for the digital speedometer seems to be missing, so it doesn't render properly in game. Other than that, this thing is top shelf - thank you for bringing this magnificent machine to Assetto Corsa!

Hey, thanks for posting this! This is a very well-made car, but there's one hitch - the font file for the digital speedometer seems to be missing, so it doesn't render properly in game. Other than that, this thing is top shelf - thank you for bringing this magnificent machine to Assetto Corsa!
Hello, VectorV12. This is possibly due to the font used is a non-Kunos font, namely "st_monaco_clock". Could you please go to your Content Manager and select Content/Miscellaneous/Fonts, and also the "assettocorsa/content/fonts" folder, and see if that font is listed in both places. If not, go to the car's Data folder, and open the file "digital_instruments.ini" and change the second-last line to read "FONT=digital_big". See if that works. If so could you please post a reply here.

No, the actual car doesn't have side windows.
So I guess the Test Drive Unlimited version took a liberty there? AFAIK it's the only game that ever featured that car as a playable model. It had windows, that game allowed you to roll windows up and down in most cars.

So I guess the Test Drive Unlimited version took a liberty there? AFAIK it's the only game that ever featured that car as a playable model. It had windows, that game allowed you to roll windows up and down in most cars.
Bizarrely, the model in Test Drive Unlimited was left-hand-drive. Whoever made that model obviously had no idea of what the actual car looked like.

Hello, VectorV12. This is possibly due to the font used is a non-Kunos font, namely "st_monaco_clock". Could you please go to your Content Manager and select Content/Miscellaneous/Fonts, and also the "assettocorsa/content/fonts" folder, and see if that font is listed in both places. If not, go to the car's Data folder, and open the file "digital_instruments.ini" and change the second-last line to read "FONT=digital_big". See if that works. If so could you please post a reply here.
Hey, sorry for taking a bit to reply. That was actually one of the first things I did after seeing that "FONT=digital_big" was commented out, and I'm happy to report that it worked; however, I'm more curious as to where to obtain "st_monaco_clock", as I can't seem to find it anywhere on the Internet. Would it be possible for you to give us the source of the font that you used in the car originally?

Hey, sorry for taking a bit to reply. That was actually one of the first things I did after seeing that "FONT=digital_big" was commented out, and I'm happy to report that it worked; however, I'm more curious as to where to obtain "st_monaco_clock", as I can't seem to find it anywhere on the Internet. Would it be possible for you to give us the source of the font that you used in the car originally.
Hello, Vectorv12, I have never added any fonts to AC, so I can only assume that it was included at some time in an update to CM (Content Manager) or CSP (Custom Shaders Patch). My current CM version is 0.8.2633.39678, and my CSP version is 0.1.80-preview115 (a paid version). I will attempt to attach the relevant png & txt files to this memo. Add them to your assettocorsa/content/fonts folder and see if that works.

Attachments

• st_monaco_clock.png
    st_monaco_clock.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
  • st_monaco_clock.txt
    334 bytes · Views: 10
Hello, Vectorv12, I have never added any fonts to AC, so I can only assume that it was included at some time in an update to CM (Content Manager) or CSP (Custom Shaders Patch). My current CM version is 0.8.2633.39678, and my CSP version is 0.1.80-preview115 (a paid version). I will attempt to attach the relevant png & txt files to this memo. Add them to your assettocorsa/content/fonts folder and see if that works.
That fixed it, thank you very much! ^^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back