Holden Commodore  ZB v8 supercars

Sounds Holden Commodore ZB v8 supercars v0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
SRgod submitted a new resource:

Holden Commodore ZB v8 supercars - V8 supercars holden commodore sound mod assettocorsa

V8 supercar Holden Commodore ZB

Here is the first release of the Holden Commodore. I haven´t tested the sound on the other cars of the pack so I don´t know if they fit well or not. Will be finishing it in the future and releasing the 1.0 version with sounds for all the cars.

As always feedback is really apreciated, so tell me if you like or if you don´t and remember to leave a like if you enjoyed the video/sound.

Also be sure to check my youtube channel, new sounds will be coming in the...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome stuff mate! Is this meant only for the Holden or does it fit the other cars in the pack?
Hey, thanks for the support. I haven´t done tests with this sound on the other cars of the pack, so I really don´t know. I think they should be pretty similar but I´m not 100% sure

Awesome stuff mate! Is this meant only for the Holden or does it fit the other cars in the pack?
yes they do work with other cars if you apply it to the zb commodore first, and in content in the content manager you can go to the other commodore/falcon and press a button called replace sound. look for the zb commodore that ahs the soundmod installed to it correctly and it will work. well worth the effort changing the sounds for all the v8sc

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.