Hold To Teleport To Pits.

How can I instantaneously teleport to or setup in pits? For a couple months now, I have had to hold either button. Below is an example of how it is now and how I do not want it.

Thanks.

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-01-15 13-35-17-919.jpg
    bandicam 2022-01-15 13-35-17-919.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 469
  • bandicam 2022-01-15 13-35-21-977.jpg
    bandicam 2022-01-15 13-35-21-977.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 502
im running into this issue now, but the option "Delay race terminating commands by half second" is grayed-out. does any of you know a way around this delay? it started after i did a complete reinstall on my pc.

Any fix that you know of?
I just changed to CSP 0.179 Preview 5 (or older but with 0.179 P5 u can still use Rain) instead of the newest 0.180 Preview346 (where u have to hold pits for seconds) but you have to make sure you "Delete Patch" in Assetto Corsa/Settings/Custom Shader Patch/About&Update !first!, restart CM, drag and drop your .rar csp version, install (in CM right next to "About" the 3 bars), restart CM again, after that it showed me the correct version (without "delete patch" versions were interfering with each other)

I just changed to CSP 0.179 Preview 5 (or older but with 0.179 P5 u can still use Rain) instead of the newest 0.180 Preview346 (where u have to hold pits for seconds) but you have to make sure you "Delete Patch" in Assetto Corsa/Settings/Custom Shader Patch/About&Update !first!, restart CM, drag and drop your .rar csp version, install (in CM right next to "About" the 3 bars), restart CM again, after that it showed me the correct version (without "delete patch" versions were interfering with each other)
after i downgrade the teleport to pit not working no matter what i do

How can I instantaneously teleport to or setup in pits? For a couple months now, I have had to hold either button. Below is an example of how it is now and how I do not want it.

Thanks.
Every person who is faced with this problem should go to the original asseto corsa and select their steering wheel in the settings and click apply, then go to the content manager and put the teleport button in the pit. This is one of the most confident decisions related to the game system, I hope it helped everyone.
upd: if you can't log into the original assetto corsa, then you need to save the mods that you need on disk and delete the folder with corsa so that the game is as clean as possible, also for prevention, the content manager deleted and reinstalled it when he successfully logged into the original asseto corsa

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.