Resource icon

Misc Hockenheim, Updated Track Sponsors 2018-09-09

Login or Register an account to download this content
Michael Sandee submitted a new resource:

Hockenheim, Updated Track Sponsors - Beta version 0.1

Replaced the F1 2018 with Johnnie Walker, I moved the original sponsors around to get them in the right spots.
I know there is some mistakes but it's nothing I can do about I tried to get it as close as possible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have included a readme this time with install instructions

As always backup the files you'll be replacing and if there are any questions or feedback please pm.

I...

Read more about this resource...

I've found a bug, runoff area of the second corner, immediately before the first intermediate, the johnnie walker adboards on the ground, if u approach them, they start fading away, and driving on them they become pirelli adboards..driving away they revert back to johnnie walker ones..

That's weird cause when I tried it out like driving towards them, driving over them and pulling away they remained Johnnie Walker boards.
I tried it out in Time Trial and Grandprix.

Last edited:
I've found a bug, runoff area of the second corner, immediately before the first intermediate, the johnnie walker adboards on the ground, if u approach them, they start fading away, and driving on them they become pirelli adboards..driving away they revert back to johnnie walker ones..
possibly a mipmap issue, i noticed that the mipmap for the sponsorboard was not included in the rar file which might cause the fading of the texture.

That's weird cause when I tried it out like driving towards them, driving over them and pulling away they remained Johnnie Walker boards.
I tried it out in Time Trial and Grandprix.
hey man i notice that you have an additional erp file eg.. trackname_sponsor_2018.erp but i dont have it on my environment package folder. i noticed it on my vanilla no mod game files.

I have noticed something else at Hungaroring. Again the Pirelli board it faded away and reappeared when I drove off. This was really weird cause I didn't change it at all so I checked the referring erp file. Upon checking I found out that the Pirelli is not even there but it was a half cut off Rolex board. I replaced it with a new Pirelli texture and it worked normal again. Do me a favor and check the hockenheim_2018.erp and the hockenheim_sponsor2018.erp file in your main file. If you can't open them send me the files please.

Last edited:
hey man i notice that you have an additional erp file eg.. trackname_sponsor_2018.erp but i dont have it on my environment package folder. i noticed it on my vanilla no mod game files.

The vanilla game doesn't have any additional files. I made them so I could put extra sponsors into the game. All these files like:
melbourne_sponsors_2018
shanghai_sponsors_2018
baku_sponsors_2018
etc
Go into the main track folder....

track_folder.jpg

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 89 58.6%