rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
thought i would let you know my car line up for this week events ;)

Tuesday
National layout - Cooper S 970
International layout - Gordini 1100

Thursday
National layout - Abarth 850TC
International layout - Simca Corsa SS

Sunday
National layout - Cooper S 1071
International layout - Gordini 1300

as you can see i kept the good stuff for the last event :devilish::D

Tuesday
National layout - Fiat Abarth 850 TC
International layout - Austin Mini Cooper S 970
Thursday
National layout - Simca Abarth 1150 SS
International layout - Renault 8 Gordini 1100
Sunday
National layout - Austin Mini Cooper S 1071
International layout - Renault 8 Gordini 1300

Yipeeee! i finally finished both races :D

My apologies to @Tim Ling and @Sven-Arne Andersson for making contact with the two of you, hey at least i got Tim going back the right way :D;)

R1, had some good racing with a couple of the Abarth 850's then managed to get away and was trying to catch up to the cars ahead of me but couldn't do it so i just paced myself at where i was and concentrated on just finishing the race without any mechanical failures.

R2, stalled my car at the start :thumbsdown::D. I managed to get my car started quickly and caught up to the back of the pack, passed some cars and was pretty much on my own for most of the race. Later during the race i got up behind Yves and tried to keep up but i couldn't so paced myself again to finish the race.

On the last lap i started to run out of fuel. I managed to get the car around for the last lap and right near the end i saw that Yves car had broke down and he was inching for the finish line and by then my car was sputtering but i managed to pass Yves just before the finish line and coasted past to finish because no more fuel :speechless:

Another fun aft/night of racing :thumbsup:

Another great night of FUN, this is a track i used to hate i could never drive it in GTL
always got the corners mixed up but after running it for a month i must say i was starting to like it, it has 4 different layouts, real bonus..
So what better way that to have a week of it in HistorX (historicX - Historic GT and touring cars - HGT&TC ) never know what to call it :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: private joke between me Jarek and Yves
The track looks a bit different but the corners still go the same way.. Bonus number 2

Well done to the guys that have had problems in previous weeks with engine health..
glad that you all finished
Guys that are having problems with GID hud we sat there with Paul Bennett last night and got to grips with rfdyn hud, it works ok and looks good, so if you need help with it just tag me a Steven or Paul im sure we can get you up and running with it..

I Had 2 cracking races full of action real close and sweaty by the time the laps had ran out.
race one was a real close battle with franklin Jarek me and Steven it was nip and tuck the whole race.
with a lap to go i made one little mistake and handed 3rd place to Steven after i got all squirely in a corner and went a little off track do let Steven have the line on the exit. my mistake no need for Steven to suffer. I was hoping i could pull a last corner miracle to get it back but i was not to be.. But a great race all the same.. Wd Yves on the win..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Race 2 was my turn in the mini on the longer track..
led form the start and never looked back i had Franklin and then Allan chasing me the whole way. lap after lap they would get a little closer then a with a little error id pull away again.
got real close near the end as i made a mess of overtaking Paul (totally my fault)
so the gap was back to under 4 tenths but held on for the win..
great exciting race..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Second time out with the oldies :)

Made some progress completed both races which was a bonus. Just getting the hang of the engine management, I think with a faulty GID.
Gordina was stable but the Simca was fish tailing sorry if I caused you any problems around me :whistling:

With the above issues will be going for a full re-install soon with a new HUD.

Rupe, Mondello is hard work like every thing in this strange little country of Ireland

Yipeeee! i finally finished both races :D

My apologies to @Tim Ling and @Sven-Arne Andersson for making contact with the two of you, hey at least i got Tim going back the right way :D;)

R1, had some good racing with a couple of the Abarth 850's then managed to get away and was trying to catch up to the cars ahead of me but couldn't do it so i just paced myself at where i was and concentrated on just finishing the race without any mechanical failures.

R2, stalled my car at the start :thumbsdown::D. I managed to get my car started quickly and caught up to the back of the pack, passed some cars and was pretty much on my own for most of the race. Later during the race i got up behind Yves and tried to keep up but i couldn't so paced myself again to finish the race.

On the last lap i started to run out of fuel. I managed to get the car around for the last lap and right near the end i saw that Yves car had broke down and he was inching for the finish line and by then my car was sputtering but i managed to pass Yves just before the finish line and coasted past to finish because no more fuel :speechless:

Another fun aft/night of racing :thumbsup:

No problem - I don't even remember this incident. :laugh:

Great event, enjoyed every minute of it.
In R1 i was glued to @Franklin Stegink for almost the whole race with Rupe & Steve close behind me, made a few attempts to overtake but Franklin was able to defend P2 on the straights until just before the final lap where i squeezed through and finished second , still followed by Rupe & Steve.
Tough luck Franklin, but a great battle which made the race fly by in a minute.
Grats Yves!

In R2, after the initial battles and things settled down i was in P3, Allan & Rupe in front.
My pace in the Mini yesterday wasn't the best so i had little hope of catching them, instead i concentrated on Franklin & Sven who were a few seconds behind me but faster and coming closer. Managed to stay in third until the end, which was pretty lucky regarding the pace i was driving.
Again tough luck for Franklin who would have passed me with 1 or 2 laps more.
Well done Rupe & Allan!

Pure fun, bring on the next race, i'm starting to long for a bit more punch :).

Managed to just make quali for R1,and grabbed the 970 mini. Got knocked off track at T1 for lap 2 :(:O_o:, and @Hiroshi Awazu hit me as I was sideways on to the track & got me facing the right way:thumbsup:. Just looked to get to the finish after that.

R2was a little different. Took the Simca, & managed to find a setup where the tail didn't feel so loose. Got up behind @Steven Walker who was hiving issues with the Abarth 850, and managed a clean pass:cool::D. A couple of laps later I cruised up behind a struggling @Yves Larose (never thought I'd type that phrase!), who crumbled under the intense pressure I was putting on him,:rolleyes::whistling: and went off-roading, I tried chasing @Denis Betty ,but although I managed to keep the gap stable, I couldn't catch him. Apologies to @Rene van Zijp, because he went off track when I passed him, and I'm not sure if it was my fault. :( I lost concentration after that, but made it to the end eventually.

Good night's racing, thanks to @Rupe Wilson ,Steve, Yes, @Jarek Kostowski and anyone else who helps put these fine events together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back