HistoricX racing club feedback and suggestions

Yves Larose

Premium
Hi guy's

in this thread we'll be talking about suggestions for events, in the next few weeks we'll be trying different things and you are welcome to make suggestions after all its everybody club i will only ask that when you suggest an event that you also think about the less skilled driver so it won't be too hard and not enjoyable for them.

let's start talking :)

Yep yiu guessed it right here's another cars for the GTTC-B1 class :D i have now started the BMW cars so here's the BMW 2002Tii ;)
@Allan Ramsbottom
581387AllanBMW2002Tii.jpg

@Denis Betty
297892DenisBMW2002Tii.jpg

@Hans Sneep
340249HansBMW2002Tii.jpg

@Jack Smith
169287JackBMW2002Tii.jpg

@Knut Omdal Tveito
947577KnutBMW2002Tii.jpg

@Peter Stokman
985813PeterBMW2002Tii.jpg

@Roland
624409RolandBMW2002Tii.jpg

@Ross McGregor
342462RossBMW2002Tii.jpg

The skinpack in the download section have also been updated with those cars :)

where is the donload or is it not yet ready ?? wow
"wow"? :rolleyes:

Not out yet mate.
I think Stu is planning more skins. Rather than small updates, he'll post a skinpack of all the A0 skins he has ready before the next A0 event... I think.
Quite correct, I am in the process of updating the A0 skinpack, because I've finished the other relevant cars, see below (as before - Luca did his own):-

Yep yiu guessed it right here's another cars for the GTTC-B1 class :D i have now started the BMW cars so here's the BMW 2002Tii ;)
The skinpack in the download section have also been updated with those cars :)

Very nice, but do you, by any chance have a setup for these to go with it:rolleyes:, as this car I don't exactly feel very comfortable in..:whistling:..?

Bad news gents, i've started to work on the BMW 2800 CS but after spending a few hours i've discored that the HistorX guy's have made a very poor job with the model of the car. if you look closely to the default skins you'll notice that alot of the logo's on the sides of the cars are deformed even the air intake on the sides should be straight but they are curved, the right bottom half of the back panel is all deformed so even putting a simple strip on either sense of the lower back panel becomes a real challenge. so i'm gonna skip it for the time being and move on to the BMW CSL Alpina and i will do the 2800 CS when all the other cars in the class will be done.

Sorry for the delay gents.
Stu sent me a link for the updated skinpack yesterday. I've just posted it... how remiss.
Anyway, HERE it is.
Thank you so much Stu. As usual, mine are the best. :cool:

Last edited:
Well that was irritating. Every time I uploaded an update, the D/L defaulted to the original. I did it 3 or 4 times. Maybe I'm missing something? If I am, well the system seems not very intuitive. Anyway, I deleted the original and now the update (free content provided by Stu, of work that he did in his spare time) is available.
Chaps, could you do me a massive favour? If you have something positive to say - such as "well done I enjoyed that", feel free to say so on a public forum. If it's less than positive - "he knocked me off" or "you made a mistake", a PM will do nicely. Thanks fellas, I need you to make it look like I know what I'm doing. Somebody should. :roflmao:

Well that was irritating. Every time I uploaded an update, the D/L defaulted to the original. I did it 3 or 4 times. Maybe I'm missing something? If I am, well the system seems not very intuitive.

Denis i had the same thing when i updated the GTTC-B1 skinpack, now the solution to this is when you post an update the file can't be named the same as the previous version. so let say the first file name was HistoriX GTTC-A0 Skinpack.rar when you update the the skinpack you need to name the updated file HistorX GTTC-A0 Skinpack V1.1.rar and so on for all the other update of the skinpack ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.6%