rF2 Historic F3 @ Silverstone '75 - Thu 08FebB18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks to everyone who raced tonight, it was a lot of fun.
I just got home and saw the replays. After everything I said about being careful on L1, it was me who caused a pile up in T1 of R2. Really sorry about that and suitably embarrassed. :redface:
@Daniel Monteiro I'm sorry for our accident in R1. I felt like we were side by side, but when we touched you were almost a full car length in front. I maybe should have given you the corner, sorry. I would have let you continue in front of me if I'd known. I can see that your car was badly damaged also. :(
It was a shame because I think we were gaining on the car in front of us.

@Denis Betty don't worry, man :) it happens, it's a good lesson of spacial awareness for both of us, and we just improved our racecraft with this ;) Yeah, you were actually my only hope to catch the guys in front, most of my race I was watching the gap slowly increasing, dreaming of slipstreams... until you appeared :laugh: We'll get them next week ;) What about that Longford track, or something? I think the Aussie club used it a few weeks ago for a special event with classic cars :thumbsup:
@Redvaliant I've downloaded it! So, Mr Staff members, think about replacing the openwheelers with some tintop action at some point :)

@Daniel Monteiro thanks buddy, you're quite correct, I will try to learn from this. :thumbsup:
The idea at the moment, is to stick with the same car for a couple of months, so that we all get used to it. Open wheelers have their problems though, OC. :redface:
I'll certainly take a look at Longford for you. ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%