Historic Eve F3 Community Pack

Skins Historic Eve F3 Community Pack v3.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Durge Driven submitted a new resource:

Historic Eve F3 Community Pack - Skin pack mod for ISI Eve F3, physics tweaks and extras

View attachment 683764
View attachment 683765
-------------------------------------------------------------------

A community skin pack mod based on the old ISI Eve F3 with some minor physics tweaks.
All rights of ISI/S397 acknowledged and respected - thanks ISI/S397!

V3.0 of the Historic Eve F3 Community Pack is now organised by DurgeDriven.

Credits:
-Mr Fox (SR4L) packaging/icon help.
-Kristijan Perusko (SR4L) physics mods (extra engines) and wheel rim...

Read more about this resource...

Wait till you try 200hp :x3:

I tell you another thing, you don't need to rev them as hard as you think.
I do best laps shifting at 9,000rpm which makes the car more stable.
If you watch a trace over bumps you will see the light F3 skipping here and there so shifting sooner can help reduce loss.
In race you can drop back to 8,000rpm shifts and still keep pace.

One bug been there from day one. the AI refuse to shift till redline 10,000rpm holding gears way too long.

The problem with the black rims I not sure what can be done. Anyone has ideas there will be updates to mod. Would like to see white and black versions of the chrome rims
which is what I use gets around issue best. Also no ultra preset they really need to do something about the canned rim glowing. Still it's all visual once you get in a good race with these eye candy becomes unimportant.

Big thing for me is have some fast laps with these then try the stock version, it's like night and day.

Which is my point there is so much just waiting to be discovered in all classes of Eve and Spark.

The great thing I like about online you could disable downloads, make everyone use existing cars which meant no room lag with joiners ;) I discovered this by accident.

P.S. Another plus from the physics tweaks is the AI do not get so tank slap happy as the stock versions. You will often see the stock eve get into a slapper and eventually get all crossed up and spin. These though will really fight a tank slapper following them and watching is so funny and very dynamic looking.

Last edited:
Just a heads has been a issue with engine power discovered, has been fixed and updated package will be deployed.

P.S. As I suspected there is no reason to have so many vehicles filters
so update will only have Regulars and Guests.

If you want to have a race with different horsepower select in customize the power plant and click forced setup all AI will then use the same engine and wheels.

Remember this is not working correctly till next update.

No you can't race with multi engines classes apart from picking 100hp car and trying to beat the AI with stock power 115hp by not clicking forced setup. Can't see the point to that so 2 filters only.

Actually you can run multi power opponents. :)

Last edited:
The extra opponent filters are required so have been left in place.

I think either selecting opponents in filter or forced setup in car customize should work.

Many thanks to SR4L and Community.

This is a separate version so if you made a rfmod

1. Close rF2
2. Uninstall the rfmod
2. Uninstall Historic Eve F3 Community Pack V3 then delete it or remove it to archive
3. Run MAS2
4. Update your rfmod with Historic Eve F3 Community Pack_V3.02 or make a new rfmod

In future package will be named _V3.03 _V3.04 etc.
That way you can keep existing versions and existing rfmods working if you wish.

Quick question: why is the mod file in version 3.0 displayed as Damage in the mod manager.
The series is also not displayed in the game.
But the skins etc. are installed and working. (3.02)

And .. what strikes me is that I hardly hear the engine, but I do hear the tire noise or the wind noise.
Where can I adjust that so that I hear the engine more?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Quick question: why is the mod file in version 3.0 displayed as Damage in the mod manager.
The series is also not displayed in the game.
But the skins etc. are installed and working. (3.02)

And .. what strikes me is that I hardly hear the engine, but I do hear the tire noise or the wind noise.
Where can I adjust that so that I hear the engine more?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Thank you for getting permissions to make this available. It's a wonderful mod to an already-popular vehicle. For me the handling physics are even more of a treat than the engine options. "Kiko" (aka Kristijan) also made an F2 conversion that includes both the Matra and Tecno cars, including the winged variations. Any chance these will be updated and distributed?

@Vanisch I replied over on S397 but will repeat here as far as the sounds go..

As far as the sound: Settings> Sound> on the bottom left is "LEGACY SETTINGS" I have mine set at
Sound effects volume 11%
Engine Volume 100%
Tire Volume 95%
External volume ratio 63%

Sounds great to me, and if I have to I adjust the volume of my external speakers with the volume knob on the speakers themselves.

Thank you for getting permissions to make this available. It's a wonderful mod to an already-popular vehicle. For me the handling physics are even more of a treat than the engine options. "Kiko" (aka Kristijan) also made an F2 conversion that includes both the Matra and Tecno cars, including the winged variations. Any chance these will be updated and distributed?

We sort of have a unique oportunity I said it 10 years back.

ISI versions of content are legal nothing they can do about that at least I hope so.

Which means you can still do what they did before encryption right ?

Be funny if they made ISI illegals' lol

That is the beauty of rF2 the only sim you can really do this.

P.S. Of course you right it's the handling that takes it back how it was.
Drive the stock F3 Eve now is absolutely hideous I can't stand to complete a lap in it anymore such a shame.

Last edited:
1. Further tweaks
2. Fix gaps in wheels and holes in floor
3. Make new wheel sets
4. Make new tyres ( we have already had a F3 mod with whitewalls)
5. Minimum 24 skins, community skins, why not ?
6. Repeat for all Eves and Spark classes.

10 years we wasted this unencrypted goldmine imho.

rFactor2 2016-01-18 17-32-37-478.jpg

rFactor2 2016-01-18 10-06-20-407.jpg

Last edited:
Is there anyone still making skins for these? I would love to have my own. If someone was bored enough make me one..:)

If you go to original thread and scroll first post you will see then numbers 1-100 that are still available. Then you want a vision of what you want you can base of another skin, then select
country for flag driver name on car sponsor decals you can grab examples of these from
google images. All that will give painter ideas.

Post there I would wager you will get a response. Let them know that DD has commissioned further releases to add all the requested skins.
You can see how many have been waiting :( Very sad. That is why I went out of my way to get new release done.

Hopefully we get a few to bite, some there will have copies of requested skins, etc. Just need to get the ball rolling again. Original idea was 100 skins + guest cars.

Scroll the pages you probably be surprised just how many helped all for slowest car in sim no one would drive. lol ;)

Drivers to be added
==============

#3 - cookie - Finished
#14 - Too Slow
#20 - Depco - Finished
#23 - Remik - WIP
#26 - Brack Jabham - WIP
#30 - tjc - Finished
#50 - Tamski11
#54 - MystaMagoo - WIP
#55 - Spinelli
#58 - PLAYLIFE - Finished
#60 - David Brock
#66 - Doedel

#68 - Matt Palla - WIP
#85 - Tanto
#96 - Tucker Fleming - Finished
#97 - FuzzyFassbender - Finished
#99 - Hectari - WIP

Last edited:

If you go to original thread and scroll first post you will see then numbers 1-100 that are still available. Then you want a vision of what you want you can base of another skin, then select
country for flag driver name on car sponsor decals you can grab examples of these from
google images. All that will give painter ideas.

Post there I would wager you will get a response. Let them know that DD has commissioned further releases to add all the requested skins.
You can see how many have been waiting :( Very sad. That is why I went out of my way to get new release done.

Hopefully we get a few to bite, some there will have copies of requested skins, etc. Just need to get the ball rolling again. Original idea was 100 skins + guest cars.

Scroll the pages you probably be surprised just how many helped all for slowest car in sim no one would drive. lol ;)
I did post on there, will add my request and idea..hopefully someone will take it on.

What was funny in F3-Rookies my server newbies would come in say really nice skins, etc.

If they picked a Regular I would say " hey, did the owner let you drive that, you can't drive that, get a guest car. "

"Oh sorry" :(

"Just kidding ! drive what you like ....................as long as it's not my car ! " :p lol

Last edited:
" A mate to race when you got no mates ( around) " :p

Some of those I raced hours every day.
Having raced with most sometime or another it is always like a online race to me.
Truth, when I race these cars or any rF2 car that just clicks, when you in the zone it is like I transported.
In all other sims "I feel" 24/7 I am driving through a monitor, I don't know why, wish I didn't.

rF2 I don't see a monitor, it's me, when Boxer understeers off track I say " bummer mate" lol :x3:

If that is just my imagination good luck to it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.