Hillman Imp - SOVREN Sunbeam Race Car #392

Skins Hillman Imp - SOVREN Sunbeam Race Car #392 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Paintboxer submitted a new resource:

Hillman Imp - SOVERN Sunbeam Race Car #392 - Historic racing series class winner livery

A fun Two-tone paint scheme for the Hillman Imp from the TC Legends pack.

View attachment 447846

This is my first photoshop work of any kind, the skin is all my own and I'm happy so far with the result achieved. This was a personal goal to get something completed, working in game and uploaded to the community.

There is a few things not 100% as I'm missing a sticker for instance. But I could only find 2 photos of the car online and one of those was pretty...

Read more about this resource...

I have the exact same problem, I just gave up hearing it any different in my head :laugh:

Let me know if you come across any more details, the car stood out on a google image search of Imp race cars, but I couldn't find much other than a page on bringatrailer.com that only really said "SOVREN class winner" and it's link to the ebay listing is long dead.

Last edited:
I found this other picture, not very useful I guess:
imp.jpg

Yeah that's the only other photo I could find, it was handy for when I was working out the grill at the front and without it I wouldn't have known there was a number on the bonnet.

I think next project I should choose something with photos all around the car :rolleyes:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.