Highlight Delays

right the highlights for bahrain it will uploaded after the chinese grand prix as it takes long to edit the video the last one was fine cos i got a extra day off from college but i havent this time so apologies for the delay it will be done ok

ok, i have more bad news, as some of you know my pc was lagging and i thought reinstalling windows would solve the problem, but unfortunately it turned out my Hard Drive was malfunctioned and as a result put a new hard drive in with the old one

now since the Highlights are on the old hard drive and i need a Second sata cable to connect two HDD's at the same time, which will take another week or so, the Highlights with Regret will be a Week late and will be back to a normal work time scale after Korea (since there is a extra week gap between Korea and the unannounced GP

so i am sorry for any caused Inconvenience and i will take full responsibility for this

It will be back soon

Its now Official the Hard drive with Highlights has unfortunetly Died so i have to stasrt from Scratch again and now can infrm you that the best Time i can release highlight with no problem whatsoever is from Singapore to Brazil which will be the last WT Highlights from Me for the time being

I apologise for any inconvience or confusion caused it will be back soon but with my own graphics (much more improved)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 6.1%