highlands long

+1 It's great, but nobody fast races it :( Being like 6+s faster than WR in 787B, which is great for that track btw, is just not fun in races :/ Shame that fictional tracks are not taken seriously, even if it's not a mod and everybody has it.

ps: while we are at it, highlands short is the best track to tune dampers from scratch. <wink>

I'm not a fan of Highlands, I have nothing against fictional tracks or fictional roads (I quite like one of the fictional tracks in rF2 and I even quite like Aosta Semi Oval that I think Kunos made and one or two of their other fictional circuits... Blackwood is also good fun.) Highlands just seems confused though, unless I am mistaken there are no roads coming off anywhere on the loop out side of town and just the one blocked off road near the town, the houses by the road don't even seem to have drive ways. The constant NVIDIA logos annoy me as well.

Black Cat County and Highlands seem very similar to me in the sense they are both like roads but not roads that make sense and not really street circuits either as they have road signs everywhere.

For those that want to race it on RSR the Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2 at Highlands Long is on the hottest combo's page so probably has competitive lap times by RSR standards, I don't think there are many aliens hot lapping RSR. I imagine it involves a lot of banging the limiter in that car though :roflmao:

Good luck populating a server with Highlands (with reasonable safety rating like A or AB) me and a friend or two race most Friday and Saturday evenings at EU peak times and don't get players joining even when we are running popular modern race cars like the Abarth 500 AC & Mazda MX5 Cup at a well known race circuit :cry:

Last edited:
Oops, I noticed after posting it is not Highlands Long but normal Highlands on the hottest combo's page in the Audi. Still baronesbc set the fastest time in the Audi at Highlands Long and he is one of the most alien people I've raced in AC so the point stands :D

Capture__1526525932_94181.jpg

with any of the Supercars...
Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 339kmh
Ferrari SF70H 344kmh
Pagani Zonda R only got 324kmh
its got nice views cobbled high street etc that i like,
But the Noel Edmonds twins that do the marshalling just next to the lake spoil it they never wave or nowt even when I flash the headlights and blast the horn .
The 919 is a very good idea, but I may slow down and ask the twins to be a bit more friendly on my out lap.....

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%