High Quality Beep Sounds for Rhizix's GT7HUD

Sounds High Quality Beep Sounds for Rhizix's GT7HUD 1.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
You can listen to the other sound when you make a faster sector or faster lap (after the beep sound). (When you get the purple or green and blue chart , saying best)

Sound that im talking about :

sound

In this mod it doesnt work always properly , thats from my point of view of what i have tried now. Maybe you can include it to work perfectly .

You can listen to the other sound when you make a faster sector or faster lap (after the beep sound). (When you get the purple or green and blue chart , saying best)

Sound that im talking about :

sound

In this mod it doesnt work always properly , thats from my point of view of what i have tried now. Maybe you can include it to work perfectly .
But that's what I'm saying , these sounds are already included in the HUD mod :p
This mod doesn't add any extra functionality, it's purpose is to provide better quality beep sounds , which it doesn't do yet (hope the author does update the sounds though, would love to include better sounds, makes it better for everyone :) )

:)In that case I made a mistake, sorry. I thought that those sounds were not included before! . As you say, nothing new then!
Thanks 4 your work! Best Gt hud so far!

Last edited:
New sounds are much better quality than before, though there is a slight error.
New fastest laps in GT7 have a 'double beep' before the sound that plays to confirm a fastest lap, however the upload here only has the single beep before said sound effect.

Other than that, bang on.

Thanks for the update, is it okay if I include the countdown sound in the next update of the HUD as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back