Hiace GR (unofficial)

Cars Hiace GR (unofficial) v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
JJ72 submitted a new resource:

Hiace GR (unofficial) - Some van were made to haul goods, this were made to haul a$$

The Hiace GR (unofficial) is our vision of a street/drift Hybrid van, taking advantage of a wider footprint while retaining the stock live real axle setup, the result is a fun and darty machine that still retains OEM level road manners.

Drift Academy from Hong Kong contributed to setup of the van, especially its drift characteristics, hit that download button, the street awaits...

Read more about this resource...

JJ72 updated Hiace GR (unofficial) with a new update entry:

Hiace GR (unofficial v0.992)

After some more extensive testing, I have decided to stiffen the car overall a bit so give it more body control, especially more damping on the front end so it doesn't just nose dive under braking, it still retains the basic characteristics but is more enjoyable most of the time.

Also updated the UV and material on the windows so you can do vinyl graphics over it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

JJ72 updated Hiace GR (unofficial) with a new update entry:

Hiace GR Unofficial v1.0 update

"

Finally we reaches 1.0, and thus concluding the physics changes of the mod, our final touch is giving it a bit more steering angle which makes drifting about 400% easier.

Future versions will include CSP emissions, wipers, more animations and visual improvements (right hand drive conversion as wel), which will be exclusive to Patrons

This already has over 1000 downloads on racedepartment, thanks for all your support!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Future versions will include CSP emissions, wipers, more animations and visual improvements (right hand drive conversion as wel), which will be exclusive to Patrons
I respect your decision but I also have to say that this is kinda lame.
You bait everyone with a free mod and then lock the polishing process behind a paywall.

0rAwj7y.png

1614433217892.png

1.700.000 Tris without LODs, a bit much, no? Also I doubt you modelled this yourself...

sorry but am i the only one to have issues loading? with hiace the track wont open and reverts back to main screen after attempting to load

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.