HGK Eurofighter BMW M3 E92

Skins HGK Eurofighter BMW M3 E92 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi shadow118! I would like to create a wrap/livery design for a real HGK Eurofighter BMW E92 and I am looking for a blueprint (template) with the exact dimensions. I reached out to HGK racing but unfortunately they were not able to provide me with such files. Are you able to help me?

Hi shadow118! I would like to create a wrap/livery design for a real HGK Eurofighter BMW E92 and I am looking for a blueprint (template) with the exact dimensions. I reached out to HGK racing but unfortunately they were not able to provide me with such files. Are you able to help me?
Hi, sorry, I don't think I'll be able to help with that. When making skins, I just generate a wireframe from the model and go off of that, no exact dimensions involved (and the VDC BMW E92, for which this particular skin is made, isn't even a Eurofighter)

You could try contacting the creators of the Drift Corner Grand Prix (DCGP) carpack, they have an E92 with the actual Eurofighter bodykit on it. And since they made the 3d model, they should probably have the dimensions for it too.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.