Hey there! =)

So, i Just buying AC and RSS Formula 2022 Hybrid Yesterday, when i play Practice, the game seem normal, but when i play a race with 19 AI, i got CPU Occupancy 99% i know my PC Spec are in minimum requirements, but Is there a way to to delete this CPU Occupancy 99? I play with a Gamepad btw

a way to to delete this CPU Occupancy 99
The best way to delete it is to reduce any CPU background overhead,
then improve CPU performance.
If you launch Windows Task Manager (right-click task bar)
then select its Performance tab with no apps (including AC and web browser) running,
then CPU % utilization should be 1% or less and disk should be 0%.
If not, then figure out and kill what eats CPU cycles.
Often, the expedient way to solve that is a fresh Windows installation in a clean partition.
Beyond that, configure Windows power plan for high performance.
Beyond that, configure DRAM for best performance (matched DIMM pairs, faster timings).
Beyond that, undervolt and or overclock the CPU, if possible (not supported by many CPUs and motherboards).
AC, like many games, can use relatively few cores, so clock speed can be more important than more cores,
which is why some prefer e.g. an Intel i5, which will consume less power and generate less heat than i7 processors
of the same generation for the same clock speed.

then select its Performance tab with no apps (including AC and web browser) running,
Often, the expedient way to solve that is a fresh Windows installation in a clean partition.
Beyond that, configure DRAM for best performance (matched DIMM pairs, faster timings).
Beyond that, undervolt and or overclock the CPU, if possible (not supported by many CPUs and motherboards).
AC, like many games, can use relatively few cores, so clock speed can be more important than more cores,
which is why some prefer e.g. an Intel i5, which will consume less power and generate less heat than i7 processors
Thank u for the reply =)

Btw, Is Car Graphics Affecting The FPS? Example : I Just Converting An F1 Car from F1 Challenge to AC, so the Car graphics Is low, and i play 19 AI are they can make the game more less lagging?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.