Hernad Valley

Tracks Hernad Valley 1.50

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for this awesome track. I finally got around to try it out tonight. Love the flow and ups and downs! Could maybe use a bit more FFB when hitting the border between dirt and tarmac and the broken tarmac texture is very low res. Can't wait to see where this is going :-D Merry xmas!

Very fun track! Flows very nicely, and looks nice and vintage :thumbsup:

Did a couple of races tonight and kept triggering the pit limiter when coming out of the last corner, would it be possible to move the detection point a little?

Did a couple of races tonight and kept triggering the pit limiter when coming out of the last corner, would it be possible to move the detection point a little?
The new CSP 0.1.76 can turn the pit limiter off on servers, but of course that don't help if you race against AI..

"(if this isn't malicious software, a RD mod needs to look at this)"

What? Why? Nothing has to be done, it doesnt contain anything malicious, so nobody needs to do anything. My Windows Defender doesnt do anything either.

Last edited:
"(if this isn't malicious software, a RD mod needs to look at this)"

What? Why? Nothing has to be done, it doesnt contain anything malicious, so nobody needs to do anything. My Windows Defender doesnt do anything either.
You make this situation look no better by acting very suspicious. People are getting the download flagged and instantly deleted, this is an issues, even if it is stupid Windows Defender flagging it false-postive as Trojan:sCript/Wacatac.B!ml, which after quick search there is a boat load of cases were software gets false flagged as this.
But what you do as a developer is repackage and to release a new version, because it is stupid inconvenient to deal with this.

And just because your Defender does not flag it, does not mean mine or anyone elses doesn't, not everyone gets updates at the same time for Microsoft products.

You make this situation look no better by acting very suspicious. People are getting the download flagged and instantly deleted, this is an issues, even if it is stupid Windows Defender flagging it false-postive as Trojan:sCript/Wacatac.B!ml, which after quick search there is a boat load of cases were software gets false flagged as this.
But what you do as a developer is repackage and to release a new version, because it is stupid inconvenient to deal with this.

And just because your Defender does not flag it, does not mean mine or anyone elses doesn't, not everyone gets updates at the same time for Microsoft products.
okok, you are right, all i wanted to say was file is ok, you got every right to not believe a random stranger on the internet

Siento las molestias que haya podido causar mi comentario. Simplemente informe de lo que me apareció al realizar la descarga. Tambien soy un poco novato en todo esto, menudo desastre fue mi primer comentario. perdon por mi nivel de ingles.

I apologize for any inconvenience my comment may have caused. Simply report what appeared to me when downloading. I'm also a bit new to all this, what a disaster was my first comment. sorry for my level of English

Last edited:

Thank you. Yes unfortunately, the pit area mesh is not divided properly but I will try to resolve this issue in a future update

re: false positive alert

Since I do not use any anti-virus (not for 20+ years), I would like to know if the alert points to a particular file in the archive. Myself being a 20 year security researcher/expert with EXTENSIVE malware experience, I will suspect it is being triggerd by a .json file. Can anyone confirm?

thank you

re: false positive alert

Since I do not use any anti-virus (not for 20+ years), I would like to know if the alert points to a particular file in the archive. Myself being a 20 year security researcher/expert with EXTENSIVE malware experience, I will suspect it is being triggerd by a .json file. Can anyone confirm?

thank you
Well, unfortunatly/fortunatly it seems to stop flagging it for me.

But it was not interested in the extracted files, so if you disabled protection, downloaded and extracted the files, re-enabled it (perhaps did a scan to speed up the process), it would flag the archive, and only the archive. And I did check, it did not magically delete one of the files when allowing it to get rid of the archive.

And I will say, it is not like I am using an anti-virus, at least not willingly, just you need Windows, you get Defender, so in the end all of us use anti-virus, and a stupid one at that. And maybe in the end this was all hot air over nothing as the problem seems to maybe fix itself sooner rather then later at this rate.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 22 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 22 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 61 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 99 55.9%