Helping VirtuaLm junior team to decide

I posted hopefully it helps.....tho through past experiences I've come to learn that trying to convience hardcore rfactor fans there's equal or better products out there is a pretty hard task and a waste of time.
The op seems to me like he has already convinced himself that's there's no difference between rf1 & gsc?
Hopefully more guys from here will post to help change there minds :)

I agree. The beginning of GSC was really hard , rf comparison everytime (I posted a presentation in all the french forums 3 years ago and it was a really hard task. I have even been insulted sometimes :confused:).
Funny thing is that if you open a gtl or race07 file, you will see that structure is the same. Who said that gtl or race07 were the same as rfactor???
For poeple who dont want to write something, they can only "like" our comments.

• Deleted member 130869

Given the design choices over the years, such as creating content to be playable everywhere instead of making higher res/lods available too, and going from a dozen awesome Group C cars to a pack of several dozen unknown/unwanted things, I am not surprised they don't see the value of it being available in GSC.

It already looks very dated, with GSC at least there's no need for the end user to fiddle with anything - the base game matches a highly tweaked rFactor game. Can't someone just write this sentence over there? This mod converted as is would stick out like a sore thumb in AC and rF2 and I'd rather stick to my GTP mod in NR 2003.

• Deleted member 130869

It would most certainly help GSC and I'd make videos of the Rothmans Porsche 956 everywhere, but that argument isn't enough or suitable to sway Virtua-LM :p.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%