help wanted for 2024 (help with creation of new mods)

hello
I invite all Motorsport Manager modders, artists, programmers and modding fans (like me) to respond in this forum and eventually contact me with the aim of making a kind of "team of modders" with the main objective of make a mod for the 2024 season of both f1, wec or whatever categories.
The ideal would be to be able to contact everyone and each other, talk and divide the tasks through discord or steam chats and in principle make the annual mod (and if it works make more mods together to speed up or speed up the creation, lighten the load to mod and try to revive this modder community).
The ideal would be for you to answer this forum and add a comment telling your experience and what language you speak in to facilitate group organization.
Anyone interested already knows what to do. If you have any further questions or comments, write to me. The idea is not to generate money or commitments to people, it is as I said) to try to revive this community.
If everything goes well, during the month of January/February I will write to you to start organizing and to contact us.
Thank you for reading.

PS: if you are reading this anywhere other than the esteam forum write to me privately or look for the forum called "help wanted for 2024 (help with the creation of new mods)"

PD 2: spelling errors are from Google Translate, I am Argentine and I was too lazy to write all this in English hahaha

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back