Help needed Nissan 370Z BETA

I'm looking for someone who is willing to help me finish this mod for the 370z in Assetto Corsa I've already changed lines of code for the suspension.ini, setup.ini, engine.ini, & the drivetrain.ini. For now here's what I need done, I need the code for the drivetrain to be reworked so that the final drive is tunable, I need the code for the suspension to be reworked so that its accurate to the real world while also having suspension adjustability with also the ability to have positive & negative toe front and rear.

If you want to help me here is my discord: https://discord.gg/uhbeU3bk7H

I don't really think there's any line of code missing it's just the stuff that I've added to the line of code that's making the car glitch so if that can be fixed it would be perfect right now I've changed the suspension data so that way there's 65° of steering lock if I go past that 65° the front wheels will start to glitch If I'm trying to left foot brake mid-drift the car won't rotate around the corner I've also changed the parameters for the toe so that way there's positive and negative toe but that never worked I've also added advanced suspensions parameters as well as some parameters for the differential and also because I've added the turbo parameters the engine or the sound effect for the engine starts to act weird at high RPMs I would also like the engine to be able to rev out to 8000 RPM there are a lot more bugs and glitches that need to get fixed as well as some upgrades that I want to be added to the car so if you or anyone can help me please let me know or join my discord

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.