Save Game Help MY satsuma won't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiles78 submitted a new resource:

Help MY satsuma won't work - HELP!

My satsuma was working fine then i got the amp and put it in, but when i umplugged the battery to wire it up i did it then it was fine for a while, i put the twin carbs in then i tried to start it up and the compression seemed low. turned it off then nothing worked. i put a new battery in and it still didnt work. If somehow you can get it to work than you can keep the save (if you want)

Read more about this resource...

whats the issue again? i installed a new battery and it fired right up the only thing was the tune was way off wayyyy too lean. I just richened it up and it runs just fine. btw your starters dead so on your save you might want to run to fleetari and grab another starter. Oh and also you need a alternator belt and an oil filter

whats the issue again? i installed a new battery and it fired right up the only thing was the tune was way off wayyyy too lean. I just richened it up and it runs just fine. btw your starters dead so on your save you might want to run to fleetari and grab another starter. Oh and also you need a alternator belt and an oil filter
I started it up with the current battery, im pretty sure it was wasted from cranking all this time, but it charged up pretty much instantly when i started it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back