Help me optimizing my game

Hello guys, I'm new here
And i have Assetto Corsa on my low-end laptop

i3-5005U 2,0 Ghz
GeForce GT 930M 2GB
8 GB RAM

I watched some youtube videos installing CSP, and i think my game getting slower using preset I've found on youtube. And then i tried to disabling almost everything but the fps getting worse and it also looks blurry
so how do i reset CSP and i need optimization guidance like what setting should i avoid or not to messing with.

Hello guys, I'm new here
And i have Assetto Corsa on my low-end laptop

i3-5005U 2,0 Ghz
GeForce GT 930M 2GB
8 GB RAM

I watched some youtube videos installing CSP, and i think my game getting slower using preset I've found on youtube. And then i tried to disabling almost everything but the fps getting worse and it also looks blurry
so how do i reset CSP and i need optimization guidance like what setting should i avoid or not to messing with.
CSP should always improve things, but you need to disable everything apart from the optimizations:
Keep everything at default (white) and only disable the double precision box.

BestPerformance.jpg

Maybe you should disable automatic installation for Cars configs/textures/vao and also track configs/vao.
(right top the 3 little dots. Click on them and uncheck "Install automatically".
Then click on "view in explorer" -> Then delete everything in that folder apart from "storage.data".
Repeat that for everything (configs, textures, vao).

Then I'm not sure what you've set in your graphics settings, please post screenshots if you want specific help!
I'd recommend to disable post processing completely and put reflections to static if you didn't already.
Shadow Resolution makes a big difference for CPU performance too.

The rest is up to you.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea