Help in Oclulus VR .pleaseee

Save you settings in CM and make print screens of your other important settings, its always an handy when something goes wrong.
BTW did you try Nvidia injector, because besides the monitor users I never did read about VR users that do use it.

I always save all settings! I don't know a thing about the injector....If you mean insoectir, yes I tried it but doesnt help in my case

Last edited:
Maybe it works but you see results with a higher spec pc than mine and a better headset???
If you use the VR tool thingy that shows you the performance overhead and then put the inspector settings exactly like in my screenshot but set it to 8x msaa + 8x sparse grid supersampling, you should absolutely crush your fps and the positive headroom should become extremely negative.

Btw, just because it's the most common mistake:
In the inspector, did the assetto corsa profile list the "acs.exe" like in my screenshot?

yes I checked this to be correct...
If you feel like experimenting and still have a monitor attached too:
Check the csp render stats app to see the gpu frame time with 8x msaa + 8x sparse grid and without it.
If there's not an absolutely massive difference, something isn't working anyway.

If the frametime is 2x-5x as high, it's working but somehow won't work with the oculus quest 2.

I'm curious about this, but you already put a lot of time into this so don't feel obliged :)

Ι will do it in the next days. However, as you remember when I tested with the lower settings that you gave me (for the inspector) the fps were tanked anyway, so I suspect that with the above, the drop will be even bigger.... (and I had no change in the image) I will let you know! As I wrote maybe these settings bring results with a very high powered cpu & gpu...Idk.
I also forgot to tell you that I got AMS2 to try it out. So, it seems that being quite newer, I put SS to 1,5 and it was running with just some stutters & the whole image is quite clear and crisp, no blurr at all. However, the shimmering everywhere & the jaggies in shadows are EXACLTY the same if not worse than AC. So, I understand that this is a problem across the board (maybe just for Oculus?, idk), and probably only if you are able to run very high resolution & SS you might solve it.....
Also, in no other game I have such an issue (maybe some minor jagged edges but nothing else). Maybe this is something with sims & VR...

Last edited:
In my experience ACC does give the best shimmerfree drive in VR, while the cockpits have a better locking in 3D.

For to test these suggestions, I’m wanting to use the ingame benchmark only I’m facing a failure when trying to start a benchmark cycle in CM. Any solution for this.

I have to redo all the graphic and qualitative adjustments of Assetto Corsa, NVIDIA Control Panel and Custom Shaders Patch from the beginning. My screenshots are awful, I can't even stream.
I replaced my GTX 1060 3GB with an RTX 2060 SUPER, I think that by reading all this post I have enough to do to find optimal graphic quality! My screen remains 1920x1080@75Hz

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%