Help getting ACC to run

Hiya guys I'm just looking for a bit of help from anybody a bit more experienced with running ACC, I'm wondering what sort of graphics settings I should be using, I'm actually running it on a laptop, it's a Lenovo L340 with an Nvidia GTX 1650, an Intel i5-9300H and 8GB of Ram, now, single player with just me on the track it runs absolutely fine however when I've tried to run a race against the AI with 28 cars, the game just starts to stutter and crash even when I've used the preset "low" option on the graphics settings, I'm just wondering if anybody could give me some baseline values to try get a decent experience racing online in multiplayer, I'm aware racing against the AI requires higher CPU usage but I've no idea where to start to try make the game playable,

Many thanks in advance

Do you think I'm going to struggle to be able to play online with my current set up I suppose is my main question? Will it even be possible? I'm not bothered about the game looking as good as it possibly can, just an acceptable level and not so it looks like a game from the 90s etc

Hey, I have similar problems except that I have a slightly more powerful processor (i7-9750H here).

I don't know if you have this as well, but on my computer I have huge problems with freezes. At times, my game will just freeze for a few seconds where I have no control of my car, and I will have it back in the wall most of the time, making me dangerous online. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game, and even tried to install it on my SSD but still lags af... in 1280x720 and with all graphics as low as possible.

So I don't know where does it comes from, just hoping like you for a solution to make it playable without any freezes.

As Botmaister I guess that the labtop specs are too low - but check Windows EventViewer at the exact times where the issues happens.
Maybe the eventviewer says something usefull.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 8.2%