Help: FOV setup whilst using RHM

I have recently started using Real Head Motion as i read that it stops the looking down and up if you have lock to horizon enabled which is quite bad at a track like Bathurst... the RHM has sorted that brilliantly so thn i went on to tinkke with correct FOV (on triples) and used the in game app for that. but it never says what your FOV ends up being, and if i open the app to adjust seat it still says a FOV of around 55. and it cant be adjusted, well the numbers change but nothing happens. is the RHM affecting this adjustment? and which way is the correct procedure to adjust? is just going thru the setup of triples screen app all that needs doing? or do you still adjust the FOV in the driver positioning app? and should all this be done with RHM not running. thanks

I don't think RHM is affecting anything here, rather, FOV adjustment only works in single screen mode; when you switch to triples, you can only adjust things using the triple-screen app and the driver position app. Pretty sure the triple-screen app is basically adjusting FOV even though it doesn't indicate what the current FOV is.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.