Help! - Fanatec devices no longer seen in game! (R3E and all other sims)

Hi,

I've now sorted this issue.

Looks like there was a problematic Steam Beta update today. So I opted out of the beta, (Steam / Settings / Account / Beta Participation (Change)), which rolled back the version and all was good again.

Phew!

Hi all,

I've just experienced a very strange issue, which is affecting all sim titles I play and not just R3E.

In essence my Fanatec devices, (CSW v2.5, V3 pedals, shifter and handbrake), have suddenly stopped being seen by the game, even though they've been working faultlessly in all titles I play. (R3E, AC, PC2, AMS)

I therefore assumed this was a Windows 10 problem however in the desktop Fanatec game profiler, the Clubsport Wheelbase v2.5 is listed, (and shown twice as is normal) and all steering, button and pedal inputs, plus force feedback, are properly recognised.

I've just updated the Fanatec driver and firmware to the latest versions just in case this might fix the issue but the same problem persists.

As I say, this isn't exclusive to R3E and is affecting all of my sims.

Any ideas please?

Cheers.

Steve

Last edited:
On a similar note I downloaded Raceroom today. The game shows my Thrustmaster wheel and HE pedals. However, the wheel works fine but when trying to set up the throttle and brake the sim doesn't recognise me pressing them. The only option is for me to press a key. Can anyone help?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.1%