Hello from the UK

Hi,

I’ve been a fan of racing games for decades but got into sim driving/racing more seriously over the last few years. Project Cars on the PS4 got me back into the scene which led me to PCars 2, Assetto Corsa, GT Sport and ACC, all on PS4 (then PS5). The lure of modding got me over to the PC where I am currently enjoying Live for Speed, Assetto Corsa and the older Simbin titles, with Automobilista, refactor 1&2 and PCars 1&2 also in my collection but relatively untouched so far.

Equipment wise I’m running a T300RS with T-LCM pedals and a TH8A shifter on a heavily modified Playseat Challenge. I have bass shakers in the pedal deck and on the lumbar strap for front/rear tactile feedback through SimHub and a custom mounting system for the shifter. I have a 34” ultra wide monitor and an i7 laptop with a discrete GTX 1650ti Max-Q graphics card. It runs the old games pretty well at but struggles with the likes of ACC.

I’m not a quick driver but I am looking to get into more online racing as I continue to learn. I look forward to seeing some of you on track sometime

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back