Headlights width w/ Pure

Hello, since I don't see a damn in the AC dark, I'd like to make the headlights wider (I already made them brighter but it's not enough): I played around with an ext_config.ini file, but I couldn't make it work. So, does anyone know an app/a way to increase their width? (I use Pure)

Thanks!

Just a wild guess, you dont use a Pure PPFilter, dont you?

If its pitch dark at night there is neither a problem of the car nor the track, smtg is messed up at your side.

Just a wild guess, you dont use a Pure PPFilter, dont you?

If its pitch dark at night there is neither a problem of the car nor the track, smtg is messed up at your side.
In the meantime, I could do what I wanted to do. But to reply to your question, it wasn't pitch dark: it was just that when the track lights weren't illuminating the tarmac, I could barely see the track limits. The solution was to create an ext_config.ini file in the extension folder and, inside the file, to place this:
[LIGHT_HEADLIGHT_0]
SPOT = 150

[LIGHT_HEADLIGHT_1]
SPOT = 150
Thanks anyway!

Don't wanna make too many new threads so if not minded I wanna ask in here how to fix it when a car has too dim headlights or not working rear lights. Can that be fixed in the car files itself, if so how, or do I need a tool as well!? Or other solution maybe!? Thx for help! :)

Don't wanna make too many new threads so if not minded I wanna ask in here how to fix it when a car has too dim headlights or not working rear lights. Can that be fixed in the car files itself, if so how, or do I need a tool as well!? Or other solution maybe!? Thx for help! :)
If it's a mod, try to install the car again (if not fixed, I'd contact the modder). While if it's a car from Kunos/AC, verify game files trough Steam.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.