Hayabusa classic manga car for Assetto Corsa !

Cars Hayabusa classic manga car for Assetto Corsa ! 0.96

Login or Register an account to download this content
patrikpat submitted a new resource:

Hayabusa classic manga car for Assetto Corsa ! - A fantasy car for assetto corsa

Hi guys (although many of us are probably more than forty years old :) Time is running out for playing with our beloved simulators and when we are passionate about modding it becomes even more critical.
And what happened to me. in these years I have done small things and then bigger things always in track updates, but I always wanted to try to make a car.
So, now that I have learned to use a little better blender, I have tried to make a car for Assetto Corsa.
And for this occasion I thought...

Read more about this resource...

With some more work to refine everything, this will be an interesting alternative. With such a fore-oriented cockpit, this will be very different to drive. I haven't tried it yet, but a limited boost feature, like KERS is applied in F1, and other hybrid race cars, would make this even more interesting.

Now we just need the Speed Racer car brought over to AC.

I know it made it to GTR2 and rFactor.

enb20111.jpg

Initial driver's view--too far back, especially for VR.

I was able to get around this, but for VR users, this version (0.9) presents a challenging situation to correct. When the car is loaded in cockpit view, the driver's view is way behind the cockpit housing. In order to adjust it, you have to make an initial adjustment to move forward, but then change views to be able to see the app as you're now way ahead of it in VR, save changes, then exit, then return and adjust more, as the app will be far enough in front of the drivers view to finish making adjustments. Then once final adjustments have been made, it's usually a good idea to exit and reload again, so all the apps "float" in the correct positions.

The current orientation is likely where it is because it's closer to the standard coordinates for other single-seater cars, but because the cockpit is so fore-oriented, those are too far back.

And related to this, using Real Mirrors in VR (you move your head--the reflected images move realistically and show the car), the mirrors are "virtually" useless. I tried to adjust them, but the reflected images are twisted and may be flipped--not sure as everything in the mirrors is so distorted, and appear to be at an angle.

Things to fix, but other than the mirrors, definitely a unique experience in VR as it is now.

Last edited:
Thanks for this unique car. Just downloaded it and will give it a go later today. Looks a little more like a jet than a car - hehe. Keep up the great work on the mod. What we need is a Bonnrville Salt Flat course for Assetto Corsa to put this car to its full power.

found a couple...odd.....things. found what i assume is a mistake in the rear wing CL lut. it goes -10, 1, 2, 3, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 etc... i assume it shouldve been -10, -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3 etc... the engine inertia is crazy high at 0.4. i had a look at a few other cars and couldnt find anything above 0.16. not sure if its intended but it makes VERY little front downforce compared to the rear. even with max front wing and min rear, it seemed like the tires werent hardly on the ground. now, the front suspension geometry is weird but i cant tell exactly why. i know it feels very wrong to drive though. if i had to guess id point to the steering tie rods being as such an angle. im sure someone who knows more will point you in the right direction. anyway, dont get me wrong, i LOVE the car! youre like 95% of the way there. looking forward to future updates

The Driver Eyes position for the Dash and the Helmet needs to be fixed. They are both way too far back and looking a bit to the left. As others have mentioned, this car crashes AC when the Custom Shaders Patch is enabled.
Hayabusa.jpg

I'm sorry that some don't work.
I had read your message but I had other things to do ..
but right now I don't understand what the problem may be.
It works for me both if I load the game from AC, or from the content manager.

Anyway, I'm going to finish the car. I wanted to create a more detailed version that could also be appreciated in the showroom with some animation.

I know there are problems and maybe I was wrong to publish it too early. this is my first car that I model and that I carry in AC.
Have patience, I'm learning.

Regards

Hayabusa_work_00.jpg

Hayabusa_work.jpg

The Custom Shaders Patch is an additional component to Content Manager that provides extra lighting, day/night transitions, etc. When I have it enabled the session will not load the car.
1591809112345.png

1591809343769.png

The Custom Shaders Patch is an additional component to Content Manager that provides extra lighting, day/night transitions, etc. When I have it enabled the session will not load the car.

Thanks ... Unfortunately I don't use the Shaders Patch, my old PC suffers a little.
I will test and definitely solve the problem.

The model now loads into AC with CSP active. :)

The default drivers eyes position still needs correcting (it's the yellow plus sign):
1591982994897.png

OK .. maybe I solved it.
I enabled "custom shared" and the Haiyabusa was no longer loading, not even to me.
In the end it looks like it's a problem with the collider.
Now it looks ok.

Try it too.

Hi
The model now loads into AC with CSP active. :)

The default drivers eyes position still needs correcting (it's the yellow plus sign):

you can try replacing these two files inside the folder; hayabusa / data ..

Attachments

• cameras.ini
    923 bytes · Views: 114
  • car.ini
    1.9 KB · Views: 112
OK .. maybe I solved it.
I enabled "custom shared" and the Haiyabusa was no longer loading, not even to me.
In the end it looks like it's a problem with the collider.
Now it looks ok.

Try it too.

Hi

you can try replacing these two files inside the folder; hayabusa / data ..

Hey, I can drive it now! :)

Hayabusa_DriversEyes.jpg

The eyes still seem to be looking a bit to the left. I don't think AC gives us the ability to turn your head (unless you're in VR). The mirrors are also doing something strange.

Thanks for all the hard work on this car and model! I was super impressed that it's got LODs. :D

Hey, I can drive it now! :)

The eyes still seem to be looking a bit to the left. I don't think AC gives us the ability to turn your head (unless you're in VR). The mirrors are also doing something strange.

Thanks for all the hard work on this car and model! I was super impressed that it's got LODs. :D

Strange the problem of mirrors.

I see them well. also, by choosing the right view with the F1 key,
with the right app I can adjust the center.

You can not?
hayabusa_cockpit view.jpg

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 29 51.8%