Has Kunos given up?

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
1698931115905.png

Looks like they are having a bit of a bad patch for sure. Have you asked them what's up? (That's all assuming that the status data is correct of course - it's coming from a third party, yes?)

Looks like they are having a bit of a bad patch for sure. Have you asked them what's up? (That's all assuming that the status data is correct of course - it's coming from a third party, yes?)
Like every single time over the last 4 years. I use the 3rd party site as it actually shows up time and down time.

OK, I took a look at those threads and failed to see a single reply from staff. Did I miss one?
(If the correct reporting protocol wasn't followed, I'd at least expect to have seen them say so and then lock the thread.)
That is seriously bad form for a flagship game which is still under development.
:(
They have never responded to a single post I have made on any subject. I don’t think they have responded to ent post in there by anyone…

I guess they believe they don’t need to respond to those people that pay their salaries.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 3.0%