Hamilton Inspired Mercedes Helmet

Helmets Hamilton Inspired Mercedes Helmet 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap submitted a new resource:

Hamilton Inspired Mercedes Helmet - Mercedes Career Mode Helmet

Although I've never been a big fan of Lewis' I've always thought he had some of the coolest helmets on the grid, so here I've made my own personal Mercedes helmet using on of the vanilla helmets as a base. Inspired by the design of Lewis' 2023 helmet.

I give full permission to edit or use my design in any other mods I only ask to be given credit for the design :)View attachment 675591View attachment 675592View attachment 675594

Read more about this resource...

Possibly, I plan on doing an Aston Martin version of this design at some point but for now i have no plan on doing it for the other teams

Last edited:
Can i play online with this mod ?
And how to install it ?
No, you can't play online with any mods, to install all you need to do is extract the 2 files using winRAR and simply copy & paste them into your F1 23 folder, which by default is found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common/F1 23

This helmet looks really cool, is it possible you could make some gloves and/or boots to match it that would work career mode? Im not too sure exactly how modding works so i don't even know if it's possible to do this but if you did i think it would be really cool :)

Possibly at some point, I have a few other version of helmets with this design I haven't released so perhaps I'll do it with that. Unfortunately because of the way the team liveries work they would only be usable in MyTeam though as the career mode assets work differently

Can someone please help me out struggling a lot. I downloaded Winrar and then when i download this file and click extract here nothing shows up. when i click extract all i get the folder paste it in, no overwrite message comes up and the mod doesnt work. can someone explain what i am doing wrong please.

Can someone please help me out struggling a lot. I downloaded Winrar and then when i download this file and click extract here nothing shows up. when i click extract all i get the folder paste it in, no overwrite message comes up and the mod doesnt work. can someone explain what i am doing wrong please.
open Merchelm than copy files asset groups and character_package inside to f1 23 and overwrite them

Great job, I would like to ask if it's possible could you make another Mercedes logo in the normal colour. I just prefer the original silver color scheme, and I respect transgender people. Thanks

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 84 65.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 33 25.6%
Back